Simone Anderson #41 Doxxing tattlers to make time pass until Tent is ready to play with her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mentioning one from previous thread. I wear my rings to the gym too and barley take them off. Just my preference. Definitely not defending her
I was going to add on to this that the Cartier isn’t easy to get on and off as it needs to be screwed on. My sister wears hers everywhere it’s so fiddly to take off.

Reactions: 8
Why isn't her management company demanding better quality from her. This reflects on them. Scammy probably had too many wines over lunch then composed this embarrassment of a post without proofing. Hope she didn't drive home
Wouldn’t this be a PR stint so she’s invited but doesn’t have to go? Won’t be paid just gets a meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lets face it, if she could afford real luxury goods she probably wouldn't have resorted to selling Thermies

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would LOVE to hear her try and pronounce dauphinois.
Or “amuse-bouche” lol!
Can absolutely guarantee that despite her
✨⭐pRiVaTe ScHoOL eDuCaTiOn⭐✨ she’s absolutely, never heard of this and had no idea what she was copy pasting typing! 😂😂🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ouch - you know you’re a washed up influencer when you can’t create your own copy to advertise something. That Qatar airways piece just screams Chat gpt! How lame.
It’s an insidious piece of software that makes thick people feel like they can string words together but just comes off like a third world helpdesk person. Simone you never talk like that. Why are so so unauthentic about everything?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her days are up and she knows it..

Anyone got a list of her big contracts she had 😂

Reactions: 10
Hahaha getting a free trip to sit and video yourself stuck in a seat on the tarmac eating luxury plane food isn't the flex you think it might be Simmo. It looked awkward as hell, can't imagine how it would have felt.
That's so strange. Doesn't being in the air change your taste buds? Like if you eat aero plane food on the ground it is super salty and you can't eat it?
I remember watching a Gordon Ramsey doco about it years ago...

• Wow
  • Haha
Speaking of "Cartier" bracelets, I saw Anna Reeve was wearing one on that Traitors programme. Wonder if hers is real??? 🤭🤣 (I don't follow her so unsure).

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂oh bless her desperate self. That has to be one of the most hilarious 'influencer' gigs ever. To sit in a plane, on the ground, being served and eating the food and doing a.......a.......I can't say review because it's not a review . What or who is she meant to be 'influencing ' . Oh look I'm going to book that airline because their food is exquisite 👌 🤣.
I am a housewife, I'm not bored, occasionally I am a bleep, and I eat crayfish nearly every couple weeks 🖕even making it into green curry, fish cakes, or in a bleeping plain ole salad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is she still calling All White shoes chucks ? I once asked her about in and she posted our chat with my name visible on her story 😩 I got so many hurtful messages from her followers ! The thing is I was GENUINELY confused!
---

Mine works in a saw mill and many an accident has happened because of wedding rings ! But it goes back on at home
Yuck I remember her sharing your messages, witch 😡
---
Soooo she’s advertising Not 1 … BUT 2x electric toothbrushes ?? Which one is the absolute best & most Incredible??🤢
Probably the Alviun one now! ….seeing as she either snubbed or wasn’t invited 😮😮 to bestie Kennedy’s event the other day!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Ouch - you know you’re a washed up influencer when you can’t create your own copy to advertise something. That Qatar airways piece just screams Chat gpt! How lame.
It’s an insidious piece of software that makes thick people feel like they can string words together but just comes off like a third world helpdesk person. Simone you never talk like that. Why are so so unauthentic about everything?
There are ways to check if it was generated by chatgpt

---
Gosh, so scary. Their daughter was almost sold on the dark web
---
There are ways to check if it was generated by chatgpt

---
Gosh, so scary. Their daughter was almost sold on the dark web
TikTok link didn’t work - it was this video

Attachments

Last edited:
I'm sorry WHAT? ... I've had my brows Tattoo for a couple years and can comfrim they have never drawn around my already perfect brows to tint or wax! If they need to draw on to stay in-between the lines then absolutely not. 🙅‍♀️🚩

Also why does Scammy make up look so orange? 🫣😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.