Simone Anderson #41 Doxxing tattlers to make time pass until Tent is ready to play with her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂oh bless her desperate self. That has to be one of the most hilarious 'influencer' gigs ever. To sit in a plane, on the ground, being served and eating the food and doing a.......a.......I can't say review because it's not a review . What or who is she meant to be 'influencing ' . Oh look I'm going to book that airline because their food is exquisite 👌 🤣.
I am a housewife, I'm not bored, occasionally I am a bleep, and I eat crayfish nearly every couple weeks 🖕even making it into green curry, fish cakes, or in a bleeping plain ole salad.
Hang on are you middle aged though?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I take it timelapses can’t be photoshopped? I do want to give credit to her posting an unedited image of herself. I would really love to see this happen more often! Rebrand yourself, posting untouched images is a good start.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pumpkin soup with roast chicken in it 🤨
She forgot to tell us she whipped it up in the thermomix. In fact I haven’t seen the thermomix since last week….wonder if they left it at the Mt? Or it’s been sold already….novelty of being a MLM boss babe worn off huh hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I take it timelapses can’t be photoshopped? I do want to give credit to her posting an unedited image of herself. I would really love to see this happen more often! Rebrand yourself, posting untouched images is a good start.
What happened to ReChEnDA AKA Maddox' second mother....doesn't she normally see her for her "ailments" ????

Reactions: 10
She forgot to tell us she whipped it up in the thermomix. In fact I haven’t seen the thermomix since last week….wonder if they left it at the Mt? Or it’s been sold already….novelty of being a MLM boss babe worn off huh hun?
If she hasn’t labeled it, it might be with Asher’s scooter instead of his helmet, and his helmet is in the cupboard instead. Chaos

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ugh, now because you've mentioned it here, us plebs are going to be inundated with more useless thermomix reels 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry Scammy, fixed up your mistakes....

Your children need to see you your spouse being wife & wife, opps I mean husband.. not just mom & dad. They need to see you ignoring each other , going on date nights, (with friends) laughing at one another, recycling Father's day posts, leaving us at Nana's while you galavant around Fiji ( in economy class) , & connecting the dots as to who the Paparazzi are in the towns they are visiting.

There, now that's a beautiful quote Scamone!!! Divine ❤❤

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry WHAT "getting my SLUGS de SLUGGED". I have never heard anything more bleeping unattractive in my life. Scammo you big ugly masculine ape of a woman 🤮🤮🤮

OMG #lashnoir, WTF pull that sponsorship NOW
Why with all the eye brow stuff she gets done why is she using lash Friday’s!! Like i just want to see a genuine review on this product! One that’s not influenced by people who have micobladed or tattooed brows ! I want someone with sparse I grew up in the 90s I over plucked my brows person !

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why with all the eye brow stuff she gets done why is she using lash Friday’s!! Like i just want to see a genuine review on this product! One that’s not influenced by people who have micobladed or tattooed brows ! I want someone with sparse I grew up in the 90s I over plucked my brows person !
Ahhh… doesn’t Mandy Duncan’s sister own or work for lash noir…?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.