Simone Anderson #41 Doxxing tattlers to make time pass until Tent is ready to play with her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a food nutritionist, parent and an early childhood teacher this is an absolute load of tit. Simon, by fixating on your own issues you are actually going to make the "problem" here worse!. Everything's in moderation and saying no to an ice block at 7 in the morning is ok. It's actually good parenting, it's instilling boundaries. What happens outside of the home...does nana give ice blocks at 7am, does daycare give you cookies anytime you like? Come on, wake up and stop giving out bad parenting advice. View attachment 2464600
View attachment 2464599
"If Asher requests them" ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ wtf he can't even talk yet.

"Oh Devine mother of mine, may I please have some lollies and cake for breakfast. And make it snappy! A boy is starving here. And no I don't want your crappy Thermomix slop you *try* and pass off as food." - Asher, son of beige ape, 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As a food nutritionist, parent and an early childhood teacher this is an absolute load of tit. Simon, by fixating on your own issues you are actually going to make the "problem" here worse!. Everything's in moderation and saying no to an ice block at 7 in the morning is ok. It's actually good parenting, it's instilling boundaries. What happens outside of the home...does nana give ice blocks at 7am, does daycare give you cookies anytime you like? Come on, wake up and stop giving out bad parenting advice. View attachment 2464600
View attachment 2464599
My eyes hurt from rolling so much with these pathetic, trying hard, inauthentic, disingenuous parenting shenanigans sheโ€™s trying so hard to portray. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฎ

Asher!!! You were fed in the bathtub!!! Thatโ€™s a red flag already! Ffs sorry you have awful humans.

This is the same person who scammed a charity, used the police to their whim, promoted cord bank to vulnerable new parents (with ZERO knowledge about health! Ffs), tied her kid in a pole to eat, fed her child in the bathtub, posted a pity reel which she deliberately sought the information here, blocking others and deleting comments who does not agree with her narrative, mate!!! I could go onโ€”/ sheโ€™s a CON ARTIST!

No parent should believe these lies!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Someone message this dumb company ๐Ÿ˜‚
Honestly imo Sistema can get in the ๐Ÿ—‘ anyway since they changed the design of their containers!
They are nearly impossible to close now that the locking bits are on the lid! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ #firstwordproblems #kimtherepeoplethataredying

Reactions: 21
My eyes hurt from rolling so much with these pathetic, trying hard, inauthentic, disingenuous parenting shenanigans sheโ€™s trying so hard to portray. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฎ

Asher!!! You were fed in the bathtub!!! Thatโ€™s a red flag already! Ffs sorry you have awful humans.

This is the same person who scammed a charity, used the police to their whim, promoted cord bank to vulnerable new parents (with ZERO knowledge about health! Ffs), tied her kid in a pole to eat, fed her child in the bathtub, posted a pity reel which she deliberately sought the information here, blocking others and deleting comments who does not agree with her narrative, mate!!! I could go onโ€”/ sheโ€™s a CON ARTIST!

All the while, ignoring her childโ€™s developmental delaysโ€ฆ

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Someone message this dumb company ๐Ÿ˜‚
That ad is over 3 years old, donโ€™t think they work with her?
Also that commenter is reaching a bit, theyโ€™re right about the receipts lol but thereโ€™s nothing wrong with putting eggs in the fridge, you just donโ€™t have to do it in NZ.
---

AMEN. Sheโ€™s so full of tit. Iceblocks for breakfast, learn to say no!

Reactions: 5
Also that commenter is reaching a bit, theyโ€™re right about the receipts lol but thereโ€™s nothing wrong with putting eggs in the fridge, you just donโ€™t have to do it in NZ.
---

Why is she suddenly making ice blocks for him anyway? Doesn't he have a hydralyte ice block each morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Iโ€™m not a fan of this new health trend going around these days where no foods are labeled good or bad. To me it just gives people the green light to eat tit food whenever they want. At the end of the day There ARE foods that are bad for you and really, you shouldnโ€™t eat them and your body WILL run better off of healthy nutritious food. Asher canโ€™t even speak so I highly highly doubt he asked for an ice cream for breakfast. Simmo needs to get off of her parenting high horse and stop with the parental advice. Having said tho anyone who takes advice off of her is clearly not right

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2464599
I'm certain Simone's blurb is copy pasted from a BLW/kids food Instagram account, I saw a reel this week (maybe Kid's eat in colour?) that read basically the same, essentially the little girl was having an cream alongside her dinner - she was much older than A, however.
Solid starts only recommends this strategy for children over three and only if they are already preoccupied with sweets/desserts etc.

Screenshot_20230922_102538_com.android.chrome_edit_3146616788376634.jpg

Reactions: 10
She really does have to make it about herself.
Has she ever mentioned why she had issues with food? Just because she did, doesnโ€™t mean her kids will.

Reactions: 8
---

Eggs have a natural layer on them that means they can be left on the bench for a period of time and will still be usable.
If this natural layer is washed off (which it usually is by commercial growers as buyers wouldnโ€™t like the โ€œrealityโ€ of poo and feather covered eggs ๐Ÿ˜‚) youโ€™re best to keep eggs in the fridge so they last longer.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.