Simone Anderson #41 Doxxing tattlers to make time pass until Tent is ready to play with her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts exactly, she’s bringing him home for trenti, maybe to spice things up 🤣.
She’s honestly revolting, who kisses another man on the lips, when married! So disrespectful, regardless of his sexuality or if he’s just a friend. Imagine if her kids saw that when they grew up.
---
Also how many time does she need to say “I love you”
Megan and her mate look like they’re a few wines deep and fuckface and her mate look like they’re a few lines deep 😂🥂👃🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t photoshop my pics, piss off if the second hasn’t been altered then I’m beyond TC
The back picture and the side on picture do not match! That top is too small from the back, and then she suddenly has a concave stomach? No.
---
Isn't it sad when Scammy has to pretend to be a 53 year for head pats and engagement.

As a 53 year old, Scammy, why do you refer to your two eldest as children. They are 19 and 17. Why do we even need to know their ages.

Surely after last night's debacle you can't consider yourself a role model to your children; getting drunk, kissing men, telling anyone and everyone you love them, and publishing on social media🤦, that's what you look back on the next morning with utter shame and embarrassment.

I guess for the Instagram world, it was a complete trainwreck joy to watch what you shared. Thank you for such laughable entertainment. I hear Panadol is great for the morning after the night before X🤔
OMG she doesn’t even show any parenting or anything that would make them good role models. She needs to up her game on messaging herself. At least make it seem real you dumb ape!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
That size 12 ass though 😂😂😂😂
Poor Ryder bear dressed in skimpy little shorts straight into the hard cold trolley seat with his little soft cold legs 🙄🙄 she really has no idea how to dress her kids. But she can't even dress herself without looking like a granny from an office 🙄 so of course she has no idea how to dress the boys. That outfit she wore to kiss Cam was fckn hideous and so unflattering on the beige hunchback of Hobsinville 🦧🤢😂 I have never seen her dress in anything that I would be influenced to buy. And I'm far from a fashion icon 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually feel so sorry for Simone. Im sure none of us are perfect or have the most amazing fashion sense. We all slouch sometimes, none of us have the perfect body or house and we are by far not perfect parents and tit out kids are not perfect either…. But you see this is where the difference is. We don’t pretend to be perfect or amazing at everything or friends with everyone. Simone you have created this massive unrealistic pedestal for yourself and gurrrl you going to fall hard. The higher they climb the harder they fall.

Reactions: 18
I cannot wait for the day that Scammy says no to having a ice block with breakfast, she won't know what has hit her with that tantrum. How's your head after all those pats this morning, such a divine mama 🙄

Reactions: 11
As a food nutritionist, parent and an early childhood teacher this is an absolute load of tit. Simon, by fixating on your own issues you are actually going to make the "problem" here worse!. Everything's in moderation and saying no to an ice block at 7 in the morning is ok. It's actually good parenting, it's instilling boundaries. What happens outside of the home...does nana give ice blocks at 7am, does daycare give you cookies anytime you like? Come on, wake up and stop giving out bad parenting advice.
Screenshot_20230922_091855_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230922_091847_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
As a food nutritionist, parent and an early childhood teacher this is an absolute load of tit. Simon, by fixating on your own issues you are actually going to make the "problem" here worse!. Everything's in moderation and saying no to an ice block at 7 in the morning is ok. It's actually good parenting, it's instilling boundaries. What happens outside of the home...does nana give ice blocks at 7am, does daycare give you cookies anytime you like? Come on, wake up and stop giving out bad parenting advice. View attachment 2464600
View attachment 2464599
Exactly this!
Kids grow up with a unhealthy obsession with food, when it's offered all the time and foods aren't labelled as treats. I also work in early childhood and it's the children that are allowed what they want and when they want are the ones that show aversions and obsessions with food. Not the other way around.

Reactions: 20
Exactly this!
Kids grow up with a unhealthy obsession with food, when it's offered all the time and foods aren't labelled as treats. I also work in early childhood and it's the children that are allowed what they want and when they want are the ones that show aversions and obsessions with food. Not the other way around.
👏👏👏 Exactly right 👍

Reactions: 7
As a food nutritionist, parent and an early childhood teacher this is an absolute load of tit. Simon, by fixating on your own issues you are actually going to make the "problem" here worse!. Everything's in moderation and saying no to an ice block at 7 in the morning is ok. It's actually good parenting, it's instilling boundaries. What happens outside of the home...does nana give ice blocks at 7am, does daycare give you cookies anytime you like? Come on, wake up and stop giving out bad parenting advice. View attachment 2464600
View attachment 2464599
You are so full of tit Simmy. Pretty sure you had a paid partnership for Burger King and you went to the opening of Burger Burger in Torbay.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.