Simone Anderson #41 Doxxing tattlers to make time pass until Tent is ready to play with her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her post tonight about cleaning and getting ready for the weekend. Gosh, maybe simple people like me haven’t realised that once friends leave you clean and tidy up. She’s so inspirational especially in her ‘hetic’ life.
Also how did that list take 20min?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anal much mopping before their guests have pulled out the drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait, she edited not only the story caption but also produced a whole different response to the 'follower' too, over half an hour apart - what happened to her original message back to her 'fan'? Make it make sense 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wait, she edited not only the story caption but also produced a whole different response to the 'follower' too, over half an hour apart - what happened to her original message back to her 'fan'? Make it make sense 🙄😂
Yeah, like, doesn't the completely different response prove these aren't real in the first place? Otherwise you could just add some additional context in a subsequent message. What is even happening

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Anal much mopping before their guests have pulled out the drive.
She wouldn’t need to mop nearly as often if they all took off their bleeping shoes. For all her Māori art she doesn’t know tit about tikanga!
---
😂😂😂 I honestly can't with this woman.
Tell me you refresh tattle constantly without telling me you refresh tattle constantly 🤣
---

Snap!
She must have push notifications enabled on her phone for any time we post so she can respond immediately. We should start all our messages with “Hi bleep!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I honestly don't get it.... IF it is coming from a legit "sheep" then how does she explain the fact she changed her answer to keep up with tattle to them???? And if it's fake, how does it still look the same as the first message... I'm such a TC 🤣

• Haha
I honestly don't get it.... IF it is coming from a legit "sheep" then how does she explain the fact she changed her answer to keep up with tattle to them???? And if it's fake, how does it still look the same as the first message... I'm such a TC 🤣
You can unsend your messages on IG so she probably just unsent her message and sent another one because she read tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.