Simone Anderson #41 Doxxing tattlers to make time pass until Tent is ready to play with her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many people is that pissy little box of treats supposed to serve?

View attachment 2464943
I think Scammy is taking that pathetic offering into her management company to apologise for her sleazy, unprofessional behavior at the music Awards.

She forgets she represents them and all the companies she colabs with. How she behaves is a reflection of her ethics and professionalism. Why do they represent someone with dubious morals, unless it reflects how they do business. She could have taken more food, and an orchid?, why

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe they're going to dump her and she's sucking up to them with an orchid and petit fours LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not a fan of this new health trend going around these days where no foods are labeled good or bad. To me it just gives people the green light to eat tit food whenever they want. At the end of the day There ARE foods that are bad for you and really, you shouldn’t eat them and your body WILL run better off of healthy nutritious food. Asher can’t even speak so I highly highly doubt he asked for an ice cream for breakfast. Simmo needs to get off of her parenting high horse and stop with the parental advice. Having said tho anyone who takes advice off of her is clearly not right
I'm okay with taking the moral judgement out of food (i.e. good vs bad food) but treating all foods like they're equal as simone seems to be doing is absolutely inappropriate. There's still food you eat occasionally, like chips or ice cream, vs food you eat every day, like cereal or vegetables. You gotta give your kids some kind of framework to think about food and make healthy choices, you can't just be like "any food is fine at any time", that's weird as heck

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else find it strange that she’s just watching her youngest be upset on the monitor to the point where A has to go to him before a parent? Even if she’s not home which is most likely where is Tent or the babysitter?
Yes, why was Ryder, who she had said has "crawled" into things and ended up with bruises, been left there by himself. Scammy is now making hey own little cctv movies. She probably directed the whole thing, told Asher to go in and give him his toy. Looks good for the gram. It's not on Asher to constantly be looking out for Ryder, that's the parentst or caregivers job.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Clearly got slammed for misinformation and the unappropriateness of having them as a treat.

Reactions: 14
where did the Hydralyte ice blocks get to?
And where is the table mat/placemat or tablecloth? She bangs on about how grateful she is to have a house and lovely things but she trashes the tit out of everything. No wonder they are always trying to re oil the table. She’s not been brought up well. Every meal in our house has the table or breakfast bar ‘set’. It’s a beautiful ritual and my grandchildren are now being brought up the same way. This is how you prevent food issues and bond as a family.

When I did a bit of nannying I had a very dysfunctional family where the children had no routine. I established mealtimes and all the children learnt to dress the table, including flowers (or foliage) from the garden and how to use the utensils and have a conversation. It makes the world of difference.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s still not showing on their website as one of their ‘talent’, which is a bit awkward
Maybe that is the reason for the meeting after her reading on here that she isn't on the website 😂
---
Guess who paid for her own Amin shoes....not gifted or #ad...
Guess who wanted us to all believe Amin was up her ass again....
Guess who has receipts to back this up???😇

Wonder how many other things she has brought but has tried to pass off as colab...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I think Scammy is taking that pathetic offering into her management company to apologise for her sleazy, unprofessional behavior at the music Awards.

She forgets she represents them and all the companies she colabs with. How she behaves is a reflection of her ethics and professionalism. Why do they represent someone with dubious morals, unless it reflects how they do business. She could have taken more food, and an orchid?, why
I reckon the Orchid is just for the gram and it’s going to stay in the car.
---
Love how she tags The Diamond Shop but never tags Michael Hill. Why’s that Simmo?
Tbh that’s one ugly ring

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else find it strange that she’s just watching her youngest be upset on the monitor to the point where A has to go to him before a parent? Even if she’s not home which is most likely where is Tent or the babysitter?
Is it kindness, or is it because that is all the comfort he has ever been given?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Maybe that is the reason for the meeting after her reading on here that she isn't on the website 😂
---
Guess who paid for her own Amin shoes....not gifted or #ad...
Guess who wanted us to all believe Amin was up her ass again....
Guess who has receipts to back this up???😇

Wonder how many other things she has brought but has tried to pass off as colab...
oooo please post the receipts at the start of the next thread!

• Haha
I'm okay with taking the moral judgement out of food (i.e. good vs bad food) but treating all foods like they're equal as simone seems to be doing is absolutely inappropriate. There's still food you eat occasionally, like chips or ice cream, vs food you eat every day, like cereal or vegetables. You gotta give your kids some kind of framework to think about food and make healthy choices, you can't just be like "any food is fine at any time", that's weird as heck
Exactly!
God forbid A is ever invited to stay the night at a friend’s house, and in the morning asks their parent for a bowl of ice cream for breakfast!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m not a fan of this new health trend going around these days where no foods are labeled good or bad. To me it just gives people the green light to eat tit food whenever they want.
Years ago I saw a nutritionist who said actually, a lot of what we think of as "treats" aren't food, they're food-like products. That stuck with me. It's so true. So many foods we eat all the time or accept as normal are 100% manufactured and would never be found in the wild - it stands to reason they'd cause some funky tit in human bodies if over-consumed. And we have 24/7 access to them now in ways we never did in decades past.

I'm big on not restricting for my kids though; I was in a strict no-junk household growing up and the opposite-side theories you hear about it leading to binging or a failure to self-regulate definitely ring true for me (and loads of people I know). I used to GORGE myself at birthday parties as a kid and still struggle to keep a lid on things at a buffet 😂

And let's not talk about leaving home and suddenly having uninhibited access to fast food and fizzy drinks... 🥴

All to say, we don't demonise any food group in our house, but also don't go crazy with it. So far there seems to be pretty healthy self-regulation going on anyway (often just wants a taste, will eat half a biscuit for instance and give the other half to me) and 90% of what's consumed is healthy and balanced (and tasty! I think that's what made me resent 'healthy' food growing up, my parents made no effort with seasoning or cooking well so everything was bland or yuck) so I'm okay with it.

But probably not okay enough to allow ice blocks for breakfast. Where does that idea even come from 😂

(Jesus this turned out to be a novel. Soz team.)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.