Simone Anderson #41 Doxxing tattlers to make time pass until Tent is ready to play with her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, like, doesn't the completely different response prove these aren't real in the first place? Otherwise you could just add some additional context in a subsequent message. What is even happening
The second picture is a screen shot she will have added the extra text in. Which just proves it's fake. And with a bit of Detective work, if you have an iPhone you can so easily fake messages to yourself, isn't that right Scammy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That vid of her on ski erg at the gym is edited- she must have done about 3 jumps then spliced it together with more footage- you can see a tiny skip in the video. Why on earth would you bother. Go spend some time with your kids instead!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
That vid of her on ski erg at the gym is edited- she must have done about 3 jumps then spliced it together with more footage- you can see a tiny skip in the video. Why on earth would you bother. Go spend some time with your kids instead!
It's gone?

I literally just watched it. Came here and read this comment and now it's gone 😂😂😂

Also F45 Hobsonville always looks dead? Is she the only one there 🤣 to be honest if she turned up at my gym I'd probably leave too

Edit: nope still there. Too early for me. Definitely glitching tho.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg it is too. Why does she need to fake everything in her life. If you are going to Scammy, you need to get really good at it.

Yeah, like, doesn't the completely different response prove these aren't real in the first place? Otherwise you could just add some additional context in a subsequent message. What is even happening
I think it’s real, she just unsent the original message.

It's gone?

I literally just watched it. Came here and read this comment and now it's gone 😂😂😂

Also F45 Hobsonville always looks dead? Is she the only one there 🤣 to be honest if she turned up at my gym I'd probably leave too

It’s still on insanony.com, use that!

Reactions: 4
I have too much time on my hands but I screen recorded and watched in slow-mo. Her hair is different in all the jumps so she hasn’t doubled it or “boomeranged” it.

edit: screenshots of all the jumps for anyone else that has too much time on their hands and wants to study them 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Gosh her nappy bumb is giggling like something else. Would be enough to scare anyone away! Wobble wobble giggle giggle 😂 what a botched duck up there 😂😂🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s not even doing the ski correctly! Why didn’t a trainer go over to her in those 40sec and tell her to recorrect her form?

Reactions: 6
If you listen to the music, it’s doesn’t glitch. It’s just Simone who glitches cuz she’s a robot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New rule I reckon, let's not point out her spelling mistakes on the ads she does - since she uses us as her proof readers. She gets paid to post the dribble and if she can't even copy straight from a script that's on her and the stupid businesses that 'align' with her 'values'.

The amount of times she's taken down stories and fixed it from someone pointing it out on here is laughable at this point - it may disappear from stories but it doesn't disappear from ig anonymous 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33
New rule I reckon, let's not point out her spelling mistakes on the ads she does - since she uses us as her proof readers. She gets paid to post the dribble and if she can't even copy straight from a script that's on her and the stupid businesses that 'align' with her 'values'.

The amount of times she's taken down stories and fixed it from someone pointing it out on here is laughable at this point - it may disappear from stories but it doesn't disappear from ig anonymous 😂
AGREE!! She’s a TC and should continue to be viewed as such by her followers and the Brands that are stupid enough to “work with” her!

Reactions: 14
Jesus Dim Sim.

I’ll let you find this one.

Let’s not give it to her - let more people view her ignorance.
Interestingly, she has fixed the spelling mistake and changed what was actually a grammatically correct statement, for her incorrect one. One job Scammy and you can't even cut and paste🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's gone?

Indeed Hobsonville is always empty. And I’m not surprised her form wasn’t fixed… there’s some studios who really don’t care and also don’t have well trained trainers… and this is one of them 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.