Simone Anderson #41 Doxxing tattlers to make time pass until Tent is ready to play with her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it sad when Scammy has to pretend to be a 53 year for head pats and engagement.

As a 53 year old, Scammy, why do you refer to your two eldest as children. They are 19 and 17. Why do we even need to know their ages.

Surely after last night's debacle you can't consider yourself a role model to your children; getting drunk, kissing men, telling anyone and everyone you love them, and publishing on social media🤦, that's what you look back on the next morning with utter shame and embarrassment.

I guess for the Instagram world, it was a complete trainwreck joy to watch what you shared. Thank you for such laughable entertainment. I hear Panadol is great for the morning after the night before X🤔
Lol Simmy messaging herself again 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
#42 Simone's out again seen kissing another man, poor Trent's at home ......................... and I got nothing to rhyme!
---
Too late to edit:

#42 Simone's out at night seen kissing another man, poor Trent's at home seeking pleasure from the butt plugs again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Good morning Trenti!!! Your wife has made you proud last night. Surely, both boys, A and R would also be delighted to see mum like this. Good thing, internet is forever for them to see yayy! Xx

Also— 👀 hand on the neck. Why?
The hand on the neck is a little bit intimate in this TC opinion !! Maybe This isn’t the first time they’ve kissed
---
Isn't it sad when Scammy has to pretend to be a 53 year for head pats and engagement.

As a 53 year old, Scammy, why do you refer to your two eldest as children. They are 19 and 17. Why do we even need to know their ages.

Surely after last night's debacle you can't consider yourself a role model to your children; getting drunk, kissing men, telling anyone and everyone you love them, and publishing on social media🤦, that's what you look back on the next morning with utter shame and embarrassment.

I guess for the Instagram world, it was a complete trainwreck joy to watch what you shared. Thank you for such laughable entertainment. I hear Panadol is great for the morning after the night before X🤔
No mum that I know says this ! This is how I introduce myself as a mum ! Hi I’m X I have 2 kids both girls 16 and 13 ( I would never put Yo ) very weird

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
"Hetic" from what? You're never home at night to have dinner with the boys.

1695273121901.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Love the spelling mistakes- maybe ‘hetic’ nights when they are going out for dinner so don’t need food.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, I'm gutted, TC's.

I've been on Jury service all this week at Auckland District Court.... now I see that Pebble's case is there on Monday! 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Couldn’t POSSIBLY be in response to the Hydrolyte ice block backlash! 🙄🙄🙄
IMG_9065.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Noticed the feeling wasn't mutual from Megan and Sharon. Looks like she's deleted that story saying love you and replaced it with one pointing out shes out with outspoken after it was pointed out here it looks like she's been dropped, also cropped sharon out. What a loser.
I don’t know the other ladies in the photo but I will assume they are similar ages. Simone’s skin tone and texture is sallow and dry, her eyes don’t sparkle and her hairstyle and fake eyebrows do nothing for her. The other ladies look well groomed, with fresh skin and a lovely glow. Simone looks old enough to be their mother. For someone who spends so much time and money, gifted or otherwise, on her appearance it’s embarrassing it doesn’t help.

Reactions: 10
"Hetic" from what? You're never home at night to have dinner with the boys.

View attachment 2462904
She doesn’t know what hectic is & if she thinks it’s hectic now lord help her when her kids are older!

As for doing a great job, in that latest reel where she is picking up some shopping - the way A is grabbing that banana you would think she doesn’t feed him and actually not doing a great job of telling him to wait and let his little brother have his bit and not snatching it out of her hand!

Reactions: 11

I believe they are her sons not son’s too. Her followers (aka her) are so thick!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.