Simone Anderson #4 Fresh spawn for spon-con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can’t tell me she had a miscarriage and was then outside the next day picking up leaves and Asher’s tit? She’s full of tit!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks, I think I figured that out already. I've had a genuine laugh following tattle the last couple of months and hearing the behind the scenes stories on what some influencers are like. This constant focus and glee in finding every flaw in women (occasionally mooch style or lfyd rate a mention) isnt how I want to spend my time. And this is from someone who has filed complaints against influencers not declaring ad, etc. I don't think they should be allowed to get away with what isn't fair, but this is becoming an impossible standard and I'd be embarrassed to have my friends know I was on a forum like this. Negativity rots the soul.
Toodeloo 👋👋

• Haha
When the duck did these miscarriages happen she’s literally never taken any time off training? Who in their right mind goes to the gym while miscarrying somethings not adding up???
It's not the gym for me but the continuing to post with a big fake smile on, giving people unrealistic expectations of how something that traumatic really is

Reactions: 14
It's not the gym for me but the continuing to post with a big fake smile on, giving people unrealistic expectations of how something that traumatic really is
This 🙌 3 in a row for my partner and. You might not get to feel the bump or the kicks etc but tit does it knock you emotionally and physically depending on how far along

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks, I think I figured that out already. I've had a genuine laugh following tattle the last couple of months and hearing the behind the scenes stories on what some influencers are like. This constant focus and glee in finding every flaw in women (occasionally mooch style or lfyd rate a mention) isnt how I want to spend my time. And this is from someone who has filed complaints against influencers not declaring ad, etc. I don't think they should be allowed to get away with what isn't fair, but this is becoming an impossible standard and I'd be embarrassed to have my friends know I was on a forum like this. Negativity rots the soul.
Bye Felicia🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Simon maybe next time you try to infiltrate here pick a username that doesn’t start with ‘T’……tryhards, tagitbaby, taptotidy…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She said they started trying at 6 weeks, not months. So the timeline makes sense… especially if they were in a real hurry to get pregnant.
Very early to start trying again! 6 weeks phew.
She did say that. But she also said she didn’t get period back until 3 months. And stopped breastfeeding at 6 months to help get pregnant. Suggesting she hadn’t got pregnant while breastfeeding. If she is 18 ish weeks pregnant now (which seems to be the case based on her feijoa salad and nails in the fridge reveal) that means Asher was about 8 ish months old when she got pregnant with this one. So how did she fit two miscarriages in the preceding two months?

Reactions: 10
She restricted me from seeing her stories so I un followed her but her baby reveal is showing up on my feed on Insta?!! That perfect beige witch is haunting me . How do I get her off there?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Also Simone calling her miscarriages rainbow babies is off. A rainbow baby is a baby born after a pregnancy loss. I think she means angel baby - and if she’s so worried about triggering people, she should get it right.

Reactions: 16
Also Simone calling her miscarriages rainbow babies is off. A rainbow baby is a baby born after a pregnancy loss. I think she means angel baby - and if she’s so worried about triggering people, she should get it right.
Well she is stupid so I'm not surprised.

She restricted me from seeing her stories so I un followed her but her baby reveal is showing up on my feed on Insta?!! That perfect beige witch is haunting me . How do I get her off there?
It’s not funny 😂 I want her off my feed . I will only watch her when I want to hahaha not when she’s forcing me to see her and her fake bleeping tit

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.