Simone Anderson #4 Fresh spawn for spon-con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Send help, I’ve maxed up my stories already” you do this almost everyday Simon 🤦🏽‍♀️ Good you know you need help tho..

Also Simone calling her miscarriages rainbow babies is off. A rainbow baby is a baby born after a pregnancy loss. I think she means angel baby - and if she’s so worried about triggering people, she should get it right.
Na, either of those can be used for a miscarriage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
“Send help, I’ve maxed up my stories already” you do this almost everyday Simon 🤦🏽‍♀️ Good you know you need help tho..

Na, either of those can be used for a miscarriage.
Never my experience - having lost several pregnancies. And not according to google.

Really over seeing simone cry over her grandfather. I don’t feel she’s one bit genuine anyway but does she have any idea how lucky she is to have both of her grandparents still alive?? And they’ve been very prominent in Asher’s life. I just feel like she puts the tears on now to get as much sympathy as she can.
The poor man I feel so sorry for him. Literally a few hours notice (supposedly) that he was being shunted off to an old people's homes. They could have got an assisted living home where him and his wife could have gone together. So cruel

Reactions: 14
The poor man I feel so sorry for him. Literally a few hours notice (supposedly) that he was being shunted off to an old people's homes. They could have got an assisted living home where him and his wife could have gone together. So cruel
Absolutely no way he was in there within a few hours. Especially to the one he is at.

Reactions: 6
“So I don’t want to trigger anyone but I got pregnant super easy and pregnancy is just so great I never feel sick, oh and we got our preferred gender lol, I’m so blessed” this women is just way to much.

As someone who has never struggled myself with conceiving I would never in a million years come out with statements like this to a massive female audience where it is statistically know about 1/6 people will struggle at some point, it is incredibly insensitive to preface something with a trigger and then go on to say how easy it was. Just don’t say anything at all.

Also bullshit she exclusively breastfed for 6 months as she so claims she did if she got a regular period back at 3. That is unheard of.
Just chiming in to say I exclusively breastfed and got my period back at 3 months. And I can think of about a dozen other women I know who got their periods back before 6 months postpartum when exclusively breastfeeding. Periods don’t give a duck about timelines, they just love wrecking your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Claims she doesn’t want to trigger people and is aware how insensitive chat around conceiving and pregnancy can be but literally posts a cheesy as duck video making this huge reveal she’s pregnant again with no trigger warning…. I don’t even follow her anymore because she’s triggering to me. But some how her stupid video came up on my fyp feed. And then a stupid video of telling him to follow and since then only pregnancy chat and a pregnancy Q and A. Okay lady I don’t think you give any shits about triggering anyone.
your just here to be smug with yourself.
100% this baby is a boy that’s why she’s saying oh I want 2 boys. Yuck why does her whole life need to fit this manicured beige perfect life with the perfect age gap and the perfect gender 🤢

Reactions: 9
If anyone has a spare moment please please please message neutrogena and tell them how concerned you are about a pregnant women advertising retinol. I will be doing so.. It is just a step too far!!
I have already messaged them about her ASA etc and Womens Refuge. Everyone needs to send a post to Neutrogena

You'll need to go through her IG feed.....................I tried to Google it but got me nowhere.

Must be her special pregnancy chair............................where only positive thoughts and vibes are allowed.
That’s where she keeps her Turkey Baster

It's not the gym for me but the continuing to post with a big fake smile on, giving people unrealistic expectations of how something that traumatic really is
It's not the gym for me but the continuing to post with a big fake smile on, giving people unrealistic expectations of how something that traumatic really is
Go google her alleged rape on her book. So bad and totally fabricated too

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don't have have iphone but why isn't there any other messages? And why would it take him three hours to come down the stairs? Wouldn't Trent just say come upstairs and talk to me? Who reckons Trent was at work and took three hours to come home and Simon was trynna make the comment in tbe video make sense?
Who does this though? I don’t get it?

Reactions: 1
I have already messaged them about her ASA etc and Womens Refuge. Everyone needs to send a post to Neutrogena

That’s where she keeps her Turkey Baster

Go google her alleged rape on her book. So bad and totally fabricated too
Literally read about this today and wondered if it was all fully true.

Agree. I don’t believe any woman is lying about being raped.
And I don’t believe she is lying about her miscarriages either. No matter when they happened I’m sure they still hurt her very much. I actually can’t believe the amount of people on her questioning or speculating about when/if they happened. We ask her to be more honest.. she shares something very personal which she did not have to share, and this is how we react?

I agree with the previous poster this forum is taking it a step too far. One thing to disclose advertisements and conduct business ethically and honestly. But questioning miscarriages and sexual assault, and the way someone looks… I mean come on.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.