Simone Anderson #4 Fresh spawn for spon-con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's most likely had a chemical pregnancy, a pregnancy ended same time as a period is due.
Yes thats awful but would explain how she's not stopped her life.

I wonder if every day for next 8months she will remind all her followers how she's pregnant! One in 4 suffer so watch her followers drop.

Reactions: 7
This is verging on obsessive. I know it's fun to poke fun at people but nobody is perfect, especially mothers seem to get held to a ridiculous standard. As someone who ate sushi during pregnancy (what do you think they do in Japan?) and got nasty looks sometimes, and now yells at her children on occasion, or puts them in daycare when they are little all this judgement other women give us is full on. I get not liking someone or having a laugh at some truly awful outfits, but this doesn't feel like a laugh anymore.
We aren’t your people. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I definitely think she’s back. This is the woman who has been reacting to pretty much every single thing said on here recently. It makes sense that she lurk around to see how Tattle is reacting. As for the announcement, anyone who has truly experienced pregnancy loss would be a lot more tactful in their messaging because they actually are aware of how much these announcements can and do hurt.

Reactions: 17
This is verging on obsessive. I know it's fun to poke fun at people but nobody is perfect, especially mothers seem to get held to a ridiculous standard. As someone who ate sushi during pregnancy (what do you think they do in Japan?) and got nasty looks sometimes, and now yells at her children on occasion, or puts them in daycare when they are little all this judgement other women give us is full on. I get not liking someone or having a laugh at some truly awful outfits, but this doesn't feel like a laugh anymore.
I’m pretty sure in Japan - sushi isn’t the only option as a meal - so pregnant women there aren’t forced to eat raw fish constantly. But I do agree in regards pregnant mothers making their own choices as long as you know the risks. If Simon chooses to have a glass of wine in the privacy of her own home then good for her - but I wouldn’t expect to see it plastered all over her socials. Same with using retinol - it’s not recommended while pregnant and for her to be promoting it/potentially using it while pregnant - it’s not a good look. I work in the health care industry and suffered severe hyperemesis during my pregnancies - the only thing I could actually stomach was Subway - so I ate it - but I wouldn’t go around promoting all pregnant women go eat from a deli. In terms of horse riding - it has to do with abdominal trauma if you fall off. So if you know your horses temperament, are experienced etc then really it’s your (or your doctors) call to make.

Reactions: 11
Thanks, I think I figured that out already. I've had a genuine laugh following tattle the last couple of months and hearing the behind the scenes stories on what some influencers are like. This constant focus and glee in finding every flaw in women (occasionally mooch style or lfyd rate a mention) isnt how I want to spend my time. And this is from someone who has filed complaints against influencers not declaring ad, etc. I don't think they should be allowed to get away with what isn't fair, but this is becoming an impossible standard and I'd be embarrassed to have my friends know I was on a forum like this. Negativity rots the soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I suffered a really traumatic miscarriage last year and I’m still not right.. I’m very very triggered by the fact she fell pregnant so quickly. It’s one of those times where I really question as to why some people like her get it all…

I also found that video really tacky… Trent didn’t seem to give a tit and couldn’t wait to get back to his meetings.
This might sound mean but Trent was probably over opening the fridge to find pregnancy tests …..this would have been the 3rd time (if she had 2 previous miscarriages).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had a miscarriage 18th Ma

I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks recently and stopped f45 for a month, then we got pregnant again and ectopic, and that was 4 weeks ago and only just back at f45 this week.
I feel like she's all tit, unless her miscarriage was like 4weeks pregnant, anyone who's had a miscarriage would know the physical and mentally they are and every day she is on camera training, and events, I'd say since lock down last yr she's been out 4 times a week to events plus more and I can't count any weekends they have just stayed at home and done zil. I really struggle to understand how she has had two MC and been able to show up on camera every single day and gym.

Also I find it super strange she stopped BF Asher at 6months so they can try again. Move over Asher your no longer number 1. 😔
She stopped BF so she could go to social events. She only BF as long as she did due to lockdowns. I reckon each time a period was late she counted it as a chemical pregnancy or miscarriage

Reactions: 8
Ash-thetic omg that’s why he’s ash-er 😂
🥁🔔🔔 you might be right there!
I think I need to edit my baby girl name guess as well to Froth DEVINE Beigé** Anderson Pretscherer Forsyth 😅

She stopped BF so she could go to social events. She only BF as long as she did due to lockdowns. I reckon each time a period was late she counted it as a chemical pregnancy or miscarriage
100%! I’m sure she would have stopped even earlier or not at all had Auckland not been in lockdown! She values going out once a month over waaay more than breastfeeding her perfect angel baby! She would have just had a talk to A and he would have been cool with it ✌🏻✌🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Genuine question, do you think she thinks a miscarriage is just a missed/late period and then the period arrives?
I’ve had 2 - full blown miscarriages at between 6-14 weeks respectively and I find it so incredibly hard to believe that enough time has passed since starting trying at 6 months, to process the trauma of each of those, unless they really didn’t allow any recovery rest or down time between 🤷🏾‍♀️
In which case I feel sad and very sorry for Simone’s poor body and hope everything stays well for baby this time.
This is why I am seriously doubting her story…. The trauma alone knocks you but the hormones alone make this so hard for me to believe

Reactions: 6
Thanks, I think I figured that out already. I've had a genuine laugh following tattle the last couple of months and hearing the behind the scenes stories on what some influencers are like. This constant focus and glee in finding every flaw in women (occasionally mooch style or lfyd rate a mention) isnt how I want to spend my time. And this is from someone who has filed complaints against influencers not declaring ad, etc. I don't think they should be allowed to get away with what isn't fair, but this is becoming an impossible standard and I'd be embarrassed to have my friends know I was on a forum like this. Negativity rots the soul.
duck off simone.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And yet here you are? You made an account and you’re posting.. how embarrassing for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Only if you’ve actually got a soul…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Really over seeing simone cry over her grandfather. I don’t feel she’s one bit genuine anyway but does she have any idea how lucky she is to have both of her grandparents still alive?? And they’ve been very prominent in Asher’s life. I just feel like she puts the tears on now to get as much sympathy as she can.

Reactions: 13
This is why I am seriously doubting her story…. The trauma alone knocks you but the hormones alone make this so hard for me to believe
She said they started trying at 6 weeks, not months. So the timeline makes sense… especially if they were in a real hurry to get pregnant.
Very early to start trying again! 6 weeks phew.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.