Simone Anderson #4 Fresh spawn for spon-con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I don’t believe she is lying about her miscarriages either. No matter when they happened I’m sure they still hurt her very much. I actually can’t believe the amount of people on her questioning or speculating about when/if they happened. We ask her to be more honest.. she shares something very personal which she did not have to share, and this is how we react?

I agree with the previous poster this forum is taking it a step too far. One thing to disclose advertisements and conduct business ethically and honestly. But questioning miscarriages and sexual assault, and the way someone looks… I mean come on.
All valid points. However, conversely, Simone pathologically lied about donating money for years to a charity for women in need. Even when caught out she refused to own up. This is despicable conduct that no decent person would undertake. So for people to question the veracity of other aspects of Simone’s life is to be expected. That is unfortunately the consequence of carrying out such grand deception in other areas of your life. Sure it doesn’t mean she’s lied about these things she is being accused of - but she is, unfortunately, reaping the consequences of her own actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
All valid points. However, conversely, Simone pathologically lied about donating money for years to a charity for women in need. Even when caught out she refused to own up. This is despicable conduct that no decent person would undertake. So for people to question the veracity of other aspects of Simone’s life is to be expected. That is unfortunately the consequence of carrying out such grand deception in other areas of your life. Sure it doesn’t mean she’s lied about these things she is being accused of - but she is, unfortunately, reaping the consequences of her own actions.
Well said!!!

Reactions: 12
She did say that. But she also said she didn’t get period back until 3 months. And stopped breastfeeding at 6 months to help get pregnant. Suggesting she hadn’t got pregnant while breastfeeding. If she is 18 ish weeks pregnant now (which seems to be the case based on her feijoa salad and nails in the fridge reveal) that means Asher was about 8 ish months old when she got pregnant with this one. So how did she fit two miscarriages in the preceding two months?
So hear me out… what if the feijoas and nails in the fridge reveal are actually because they filmed it when she told him she was pregnant last time, before she miscarried? And they already had the video so just used it even tho it was from the previous pregnancy?

Reactions: 9
So hear me out… what if the feijoas and nails in the fridge reveal are actually because they filmed it when she told him she was pregnant last time, before she miscarried? And they already had the video so just used it even tho it was from the previous pregnancy?
Ohhhhhh I’m open to this idea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If anyone has a spare moment please please please message neutrogena and tell them how concerned you are about a pregnant women advertising retinol. I will be doing so.. It is just a step too far!!
I messaged them and they said they appreciated feedback and would pass it on concerns to their team.

Reactions: 1
And I don’t believe she is lying about her miscarriages either. No matter when they happened I’m sure they still hurt her very much. I actually can’t believe the amount of people on her questioning or speculating about when/if they happened. We ask her to be more honest.. she shares something very personal which she did not have to share, and this is how we react?

I thought the problem was that she carried on with life as if this traumatic thing didn’t happen. I don’t recall in the 6+ years that I’ve been following her, her ever having a ‘day off’ or an ‘off day’ where she wasn’t herself. Including when her grandma was unwell, her giving birth, her grandad put in a resthome.
Peoples issue is that she paints the most perfect life, never showing any vulnerability, I’m sorry but anyones mental health would be hugely effected after 2 miscarriages, you can’t smile through that
I agree with the previous poster this forum is taking it a step too far. One thing to disclose advertisements and conduct business ethically and honestly. But questioning miscarriages and sexual assault, and the way someone looks… I mean come on.
I thought the problem people have was that she carried on with life as if this traumatic thing didn’t happen. I don’t recall in the 6+ years that I’ve been following her, her ever having a ‘day off’ or an ‘off day’ where she wasn’t herself. Including when her grandma was super unwell, her giving birth to Asher, her grandad being put in a resthome, the pebbles court case etc.
She paints the most perfect life, never showing any vulnerability, I’m sorry but anyones mental health would be hugely effected after 2 miscarriages, you can’t smile through that kind of pain, but she did, which is why everyone is confused. Even if social media is her job, I’m sure her contracts could have been put on hold so she could have had a week or longer offline to RECOVER physically & mentally as anyone else would after going through that.
I don’t think she’s lying, but I think it’s something she could have kept to herself since she knew people would be triggered & also the speculation that follows.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
We will never know 🤣 but doesn't change that they both look so awkward and absolutely no chemistry, but didn't someone say the dates ish from her nails and the feijoas salad?

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else contacted Neutrogena? Two things going on here. She’s advised woman to use retinol while pregnant if infact she has been as “day zero” was 25th July and she mentioned in her post she would report back in 2 weeks time? Or this is false advertising?

Has anyone else contacted Neutrogena? Two things going on here. She’s advised woman to use retinol while pregnant if infact she has been as “day zero” was 25th July and she mentioned in her post she would report back in 2 weeks time? Or this is false advertising?

Reactions: 5
The telling Trent video has gone now… so she’s read here, knows we’re catching on and she’s deleted it?!?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought the problem people have was that she carried on with life as if this traumatic thing didn’t happen. I don’t recall in the 6+ years that I’ve been following her, her ever having a ‘day off’ or an ‘off day’ where she wasn’t herself. Including when her grandma was super unwell, her giving birth to Asher, her grandad being put in a resthome, the pebbles court case etc.
She paints the most perfect life, never showing any vulnerability, I’m sorry but anyones mental health would be hugely effected after 2 miscarriages, you can’t smile through that kind of pain, but she did, which is why everyone is confused. Even if social media is her job, I’m sure her contracts could have been put on hold so she could have had a week or longer offline to RECOVER physically & mentally as anyone else would after going through that.
I don’t think she’s lying, but I think it’s something she could have kept to herself since she knew people would be triggered & also the speculation that follows.

Yes that’s it! There’s no evidence she’s human only “uncontrollably crying cause I’m so happy”
If you cry that much for happy you gotta have strong emotions the other way too right?

Reactions: 8
Sorry for your losses ❤
Google telling me different so guess people have their own meanings.
Also, sorry I stand corrected on this!! Apologies, I was Tattling while I should’ve been sleeping. Rainbow babies are the ones born after the parents have suffered a loss ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This 👆🏻
This is what I think most people are annoyed about. Not disbelieving but just finding it hard to believe because of her behaviour and how she acts and portrays herself online.
Shes said many times she’s never suffered any type of mental health issue before and has always been a positive person. If so fantastic - I wish that could be me. But for someone to have two miscarriages and not be devastated and sad is just unheard of.
And maybe she was sad and she just didn’t share anything online, cause you don’t have to share all your life online, but when you’ve literally been sharing everything else online for the past however many years with no days off it’s just, again, hard to believe.

Reactions: 16
Yes that’s it! There’s no evidence she’s human only “uncontrollably crying cause I’m so happy”
If you cry that much for happy you gotta have strong emotions the other way too right?

That’s a really good point - she has always always said how much of a sensitive & emotional person she is. She said this made her hit rock bottom - is that not something that would be extremely obvious to see through Instagram? You can’t possibly hide yourself hitting rock bottom right?

Off the top of my head I can think of 2 other influencers who have shared their experiences with having a miscarriage - Gemma Bradley & Rhiannon Henderson, both took time off Instagram to grieve, came back & chose to share what happened - nobody doubted them because they are always authentic, open, honest & RAW about their lives.

Reactions: 15
When I’m pregnant or breastfeeding…..I wouldn’t use anything that says this….
Yes to this, I’ve stopped using my FlashLash serum when I found out I was pregnant. After a miscarriage at the beginning of the year and a pretty anxiety ridden first trimester not having long eyelashes seems like a fairly minor sacrifice.

Also, I can’t even imagine fronting up online after our miscarriage. Surely a few quiet days of creating space and taking time to mourn is showing some respect towards the wee life that you’ve just lost. As someone mentioned before, she’s so emotional about all the happy things in her life, like when a bestie gets engaged or her navy blue activewear range is released, but the loss of life twice and she just carries on business as usual-or at least that’s what she portraying anyway. It’s such a sad existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Noooo. Surely not. That would be the worst reminder of the baby you lost!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.