Simone Anderson #4 Fresh spawn for spon-con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who starts trying for another baby 6 weeks after they’ve just given birth, I thought when that happens it’s by acccident not planned this woman’s tapped

Reactions: 11
"Oh I just really don't get angry or stressed out very easily."

Sure tagitbaby....you think we're all thick cunts here? We know you can get in a beige rage as quick as the next grifter getting called out on their bullshit.

Reactions: 26
Kelly Cos cancelled her in China? Can you please spill the tea on what this was about?

So she's tearing up about how much she wants another boy because it's just impossible for a brother and sister to be close if they're close in age.
LOL what a crock of shit. My brother is just over a year younger than I am and we have always been close. It has nothing to do with gender.

Reactions: 13
That hug look like a hug you give that creepy uncle you see once a year….

Reactions: 13
Her saying she stopped breastfeeding to help get pregnant is bullshit I know heaps of women who have gotten pregnant while still breastfeeding

Reactions: 10
Her saying she stopped breastfeeding to help get pregnant is bullshit I know heaps of women who have gotten pregnant while still breastfeeding
She is so full of shit. She openly admitted she stop breastfeeding because she had such a busy lifestyle it wasn't working for her anymore.

Reactions: 16
^That's what I said in a previous thread....breastfeeding was impacting on her social life.

Reactions: 7
I exclusively breast fed for 8 months and I got my period back at 4 months so it is possible

Reactions: 2
Also absolute lol that she says they've already picked out "another gender neutral name" for the baby before they even got pregnant, as if Asher is a gender neutral name?!

Reactions: 8
This is what tattle is about. So feel free to leave.

No no no no no… not this bortch claiming two miscarriages while miraculously still pregnant after literally just celebrating her first child’s first birthday.

This has me fuming!

Reactions: 27
She shares every aspect of her life, but not suffering two miscarriages until now?

No no no no no… not this bortch claiming two miscarriages while miraculously still pregnant after literally just celebrating her first child’s first birthday.

This has me fuming!
Did I miss something? Two miscarriages??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.