Simone Anderson #4 Fresh spawn for spon-con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having been through a miscarriage personally, and supported many friends through the loss of their much wanted babies, I DO feel like it’s really off that she never missed a beat to grieve or recover.

However, I also feel like she has a LOT of pre-recorded content and although it seems cooked to be worrying about social media when you’ve just had a miscarriage …. I can totally see her using pre-filmed content for a day or so and nobody being any the wiser.

Also to be taken into consideration is that if they were very early miscarriages, before she had time to really bond or even know she was pregnant, maybe she didn’t feel like she needed to take time off. Which is hard to imagine for the rest of us but I guess we all deal with grief differently ….

And on top of all of that, literally nobody is obligated to share their miscarriages regardless or what they do for a job, who they are, or who their audience is. Nobody should have to share what is an extremely personal time in their lives if they don’t want to. Saying that her not sharing isn’t her being honest is an absolute reach. Stick to the tit she actually HAS done.

Reactions: 21
My whole issue with the miscarriages is that she mentioned nothing when they happened, like not even a peep of needing some time off.

I personally feel that Simone is capitalising on the miscarriages and now being pregnant to garner sympathy and increase her interactions.

As I’ve said previously, if there is an article that comes out online about her pregnancy and she goes on and about miscarriages… she’s doing it for the publicity of it. Which is gross.

This woman will do anything to increase her numbers, she’s been at 310k-320k for years with zero notifiable growth except when she bought followers a few months back.

She needs a good sympathy story to keep people engaged, and a new interest story to tap into a new market of followers. Unfortunately the rainbow baby mommy market is in her sights.

Reactions: 15
Bridesmaid reporting for duty, but first let me take a shoot outside my garage and make the post actually all about me. Imagine living opposite her and seeing Trent being all husbands of Instagram. I would be howling.
That street is like a fishbowl too. Houses all on top of each other so there would be no missing it.

Reactions: 7
Bridesmaid reporting for duty, but first let me take a shoot outside my garage and make the post actually all about me. Imagine living opposite her and seeing Trent being all husbands of Instagram. I would be howling.
Also she said her bum is the first thing to grow during pregnancy didn’t she have a bbl? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She probably never shared about her miscarriages because there was nothing to gain from them financially.

Reactions: 12
So hear me out… what if the feijoas and nails in the fridge reveal are actually because they filmed it when she told him she was pregnant last time, before she miscarried? And they already had the video so just used it even tho it was from the previous pregnancy?
I think she would have filmed the 2 others telling Trent videos. I do honestly think that one is for this bub.

I'm waiting for her to pop up on the IG page "Influencers in the Wild"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No tummy but a huge arse? Right. Did she photoshop that too??? Her bum isn't perky like that following the BBL.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just wanted to add that all this miscarriage discussion on here has been handled very respectfully. There’s room for plenty of experiences.
Well done everyone, keep it classy!!!

Reactions: 15
Claims she doesn’t want to trigger people and is aware how insensitive chat around conceiving and pregnancy can be but literally posts a cheesy as duck video making this huge reveal she’s pregnant again with no trigger warning…. I don’t even follow her anymore because she’s triggering to me. But some how her stupid video came up on my fyp feed. And then a stupid video of telling him to follow and since then only pregnancy chat and a pregnancy Q and A. Okay lady I don’t think you give any shits about triggering anyone.
your just here to be smug with yourself.
100% this baby is a boy that’s why she’s saying oh I want 2 boys. Yuck why does her whole life need to fit this manicured beige perfect life with the perfect age gap and the perfect gender 🤢
It's not the perfect gender tho. She totally wants a girl but already knows it's a boy hence the oh we desperately want 2 boys

Reactions: 8
Simone can you please tell us why you wear your shoes inside 😣

Reactions: 3
It’s really cute seeing all these wonderful souls rushing to say that Simone would never lie about having miscarriages or this or that.

Narcissists lie. All the time, about anything that will benefit them. It costs them nothing to lie about anything, and if there’s a way they can see a benefit to them, they will justify doing pretty much whatever they want, and even if they get caught out, they’ll just spin it, ignore it, do whatever they can to avoid admitting fault and apologizing. Sound familiar?

Reactions: 16
Her tripod and remote work even harder than Trent 🤣🤣. I'm surprised she didn't do a time lapse video of them making the damn baby.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
All valid points. However, conversely, Simone pathologically lied about donating money for years to a charity for women in need. Even when caught out she refused to own up. This is despicable conduct that no decent person would undertake. So for people to question the veracity of other aspects of Simone’s life is to be expected. That is unfortunately the consequence of carrying out such grand deception in other areas of your life. Sure it doesn’t mean she’s lied about these things she is being accused of - but she is, unfortunately, reaping the consequences of her own actions.
The boy who cried wolf comes to mind. 1 lie makes people question everything you say from then on.

Reactions: 12
It’s really cute seeing all these wonderful souls rushing to say that Simone would never lie about having miscarriages or this or that.

Narcissists lie. All the time, about anything that will benefit them. It costs them nothing to lie about anything, and if there’s a way they can see a benefit to them, they will justify doing pretty much whatever they want, and even if they get caught out, they’ll just spin it, ignore it, do whatever they can to avoid admitting fault and apologizing. Sound familiar?
This is so true… my best friends dad is a horrible narcissist… when his wife left him he told everyone he had brain cancer so she would take him back. They have absolutely no shame. I am still calling absolute BS on her having two miscarriages, if it was true she would have screamed it from the rooftops for engagement and more followers etc.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.