Simone Anderson #4 Fresh spawn for spon-con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'd already need to be pregnant though for the test so if the video relates to current pregnancy she'd be what like minimum 21 ish weeks?
Yip and if you look back they announced ashers pregnancy then 4ish weeks later she was 20weeks and doing a gender reveal šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
Whilst scanning found this (and I know this isn't new) but honestly, does Erin Simpson really need a decades worth of shoes...
Would love to see Simon start doing live draws of her comps. Think the only reason an unknown got her wedding dress was because it was when tattle started getting lots of traction

If you zoom right in these good be the multi colored french tips from the Sydney trip maybe?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Whilst scanning found this (and I know this isn't new) but honestly, does Erin Simpson really need a decades worth of shoes...
Would love to see Simon start doing live draws of her comps. Think the only reason an unknown got her wedding dress was because it was when tattle started getting lots of traction
You CANNOT tell me this isnā€™t rigged!! What the hell?!

Reactions: 15

If you zoom right in these good be the multi colored french tips from the Sydney trip maybe?
Trentā€™s bleeping cousin won this?! Are you kidding me?! Rigged. They are a family of grifters. I wonder how Trent reconciles this with his faith.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Letā€™s also not forget that one of the supposed reasons she settled the case with Makaia was because she found out she was pregnantā€¦ she still has the Pebbles case to go through. You canā€™t tell me itā€™s not a coincidence that this news about miscarriages isnā€™t to gain sympathy and potentially push this case out of court ā€œfor her mental healthā€, especially as Pebbles has just had a small win against Magnolia.
Ohhh Iā€™m late to the party but who is pebbles whatā€™s there Instagram handle and where can I read this tea ā˜•

Having been through a miscarriage personally, and supported many friends through the loss of their much wanted babies, I DO feel like itā€™s really off that she never missed a beat to grieve or recover.

However, I also feel like she has a LOT of pre-recorded content and although it seems cooked to be worrying about social media when youā€™ve just had a miscarriage ā€¦. I can totally see her using pre-filmed content for a day or so and nobody being any the wiser.

Also to be taken into consideration is that if they were very early miscarriages, before she had time to really bond or even know she was pregnant, maybe she didnā€™t feel like she needed to take time off. Which is hard to imagine for the rest of us but I guess we all deal with grief differently ā€¦.

And on top of all of that, literally nobody is obligated to share their miscarriages regardless or what they do for a job, who they are, or who their audience is. Nobody should have to share what is an extremely personal time in their lives if they donā€™t want to. Saying that her not sharing isnā€™t her being honest is an absolute reach. Stick to the tit she actually HAS done.
So why is she sharing it now? Why not just say nothing?

I know why.
Because sheā€™s copped flack for the flippant way she has acted since announcing her pregnancy.
She might have had two miscarriages, she might not have. What I do know is that she is only talking about them now to deflect ā€œhateā€ and criticism.
And thats fucked.

eta: i do agree with you that she uses prerecorded content, and that we all grieve differently/process things differently.

Reactions: 7
Hang on let be more specific for you
They announced on January 13th they were pregnant with asher

16th February they do instagram gender reveal

19th February she mentions she's half way (20 weeks)

Reactions: 1
Itā€™s really cute seeing all these wonderful souls rushing to say that Simone would never lie about having miscarriages or this or that.

Narcissists lie. All the time, about anything that will benefit them. It costs them nothing to lie about anything, and if thereā€™s a way they can see a benefit to them, they will justify doing pretty much whatever they want, and even if they get caught out, theyā€™ll just spin it, ignore it, do whatever they can to avoid admitting fault and apologizing. Sound familiar?
we all judge her based on our own morals and what WE would do. Itā€™s clear she doesnā€™t see a problem with her behaviour even when caught out and publicly taken to court for what she did.

Reactions: 4
She also had her colorful French tips in her pregnancy test video at the start and in the same video of the salad

Surely she isnā€™t 21w pregnant, I think that video is from a previous pregnancy announcement to Trent

Holy scammy McScammers! The audacity of the two of them! You canā€™t tell me that was drawn fairly, like I donā€™t give a duck about the ugly shoes but choose someone in need you greedy witches šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 12
I hate to say it, but I also got that same pastel coloured French tip manicure after Simone had hers (shoot me, I thought it was cute). I had mine done in March going by my photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I did find it interesting that in her Q&A she didnā€™t answer any questions about how far along she is or when sheā€™s due, surely someone asked.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.