Simone Anderson #4 Fresh spawn for spon-con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nail gate has me stumped! These are not the May 24th nails… they look more like the April nails? I think she’s closer to 16 weeks.
These nails are great timestamps!
The feijoa salad is in the video of her telling Trent. The feijoa salad reel was posted 18 weeks ago.

Reactions: 9
Nail gate has me stumped! These are not the May 24th nails… they look more like the April nails? I think she’s closer to 16 weeks.
But that photo of her holding the pregnancy test has her wearing a random floral dress that’s totally different to the tiny summer dress she’s wearing in the video when she’s revealing to Trent. So who knows when that photo was taken.

Reactions: 1
Good work here. The plot thickens. The nails and outfit in that still are not the same as in the fridge reveal photo. So possibly we have different days or she has had at least another pregnancy and she’s just using footage from those interchangeably as suggested by another.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
At the end of the video with Trent, she asks him if he saw the line, and he says something along the lines of “it’s thicker than the other one”.

So maybe she had a false positive pregnancy test, with a faint line, then had her period and just counted it as a miscarriage.

The dress is with these nails posted in Jan.. don’t know if that helps the investigation 😅

If she’s using a video from January (would explain the summer dress), it would mean she is waaaaaaay over six months pregnant for that pregnancy test and should most definitely be showing.

I think it’s the nails from when she is washing her face. The second to last nail is painted yellow.

Reactions: 5
This is so true… my best friends dad is a horrible narcissist… when his wife left him he told everyone he had brain cancer so she would take him back. They have absolutely no shame. I am still calling absolute BS on her having two miscarriages, if it was true she would have screamed it from the rooftops for engagement and more followers etc.
Yeah ok … actually this makes me see things in a different light. I once dated a narcissist who rang me saying he’d cut his wrists and there was blood everywhere after we broke up. Refused to let me ring 111. I managed to contact his family while I was on the phone to him and his mum went around there and I literally heard his voice change when she walked in the door and he was like “I’m just making food, what are you doing here?”

Narcissistic people are the worst. You’re probably right and that’s exactly what is happening here.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Yeah ok … actually this makes me see things in a different light. I once dated a narcissist who rang me saying he’d cut his wrists and there was blood everywhere after we broke up. Refused to let me ring 111. I managed to contact his family while I was on the phone to him and his mum went around there and I literally heard his voice change when she walked in the door and he was like “I’m just making food, what are you doing here?”

Narcissistic people are the worst. You’re probably right and that’s exactly what is happening here.
I don’t think the term narcissist is out of line for her which has been bought up in this forum before. She has all the classic signs of one.

I had an ex say he was out in one of the paddocks on the farm with a shot gun & he was going end his life and he was the biggest narcissist I’ve ever met. It was just a manipulation tactic to make me feel bad.

There is literally nothing a narcissist wouldn’t do or lie about. In my experience anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm guessing she's about 18weeks the exact salad in the fridge with the pregnancy test is the salad she made 18weeks ago (video) tofu veijoa

Reactions: 4
Plenty of people wear shoes inside...?
Like me, right at the moment 🤷‍♀️
I think what the original poster meant was that simone is literally so anal about all dirt and germs that it’s weird she wears shoes inside the house. I can see what they meant. One of my friends makes me take my shoes off before I enter her house as she has a baby that’s just started crawling.

Reactions: 10
Let’s also not forget that one of the supposed reasons she settled the case with Makaia was because she found out she was pregnant… she still has the Pebbles case to go through. You can’t tell me it’s not a coincidence that this news about miscarriages isn’t to gain sympathy and potentially push this case out of court “for her mental health”, especially as Pebbles has just had a small win against Magnolia.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm guessing she's about 18weeks the exact salad in the fridge with the pregnancy test is the salad she made 18weeks ago (video) tofu veijoa
She'd already need to be pregnant though for the test so if the video relates to current pregnancy she'd be what like minimum 21 ish weeks?

Reactions: 2
I think what the original poster meant was that simone is literally so anal about all dirt and germs that it’s weird she wears shoes inside the house. I can see what they meant. One of my friends makes me take my shoes off before I enter her house as she has a baby that’s just started crawling.
Ohh ok. I see what you mean.

Reactions: 3
Also as the 5 plus a day stuff was for a campaign it was probably recorded prior to it actually being posted... Off for a nail check lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.