Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had nearly 1000 views on my IG story 🤣 tit I don't think I've ever had over 65 🤣🤣🤣
---
She's prob only got 1000 genuine followers perhaps 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
#40 Ape on the slopes seen in the wild, still loves to holiday without a child

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Hey simmy. You know how you felt uncomfortable having a stranger take a photo of you. Imagine if you are at kindy or preschool and some over enthusiastic mother takes a photo of you or is weird to you and you have no reason why. Imagine you’re an 8 year old walking home from school and a weird guy drives alongside you telling you your mum sent them to pick you up and that Maddox is in the car so you should hop in and they’ll take you to grandma Wendy’s.You are putting your kids in the path of strangers. You are giving these people so so much information they can use. You need to stop this now.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Well now she'll read here and know I've opened it 🤣
Where can I see your insta- I’m living for this 🤣 she’s so salty on you. It’s not your fault she looks like a Yeti on the slopes - I saw her in the wild once before she had kids and she’s a very tall broad woman with a big bottom(pre kids) . Nothing wrong with that just so weird she photoshops herself so different and gets hella mad about being called out 🤣🫠 #bekind

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Simone Anderson #40 - Simone thinks she was papped like a CeLeBriTy. When actually she’s a liar & a thief with zero integrity!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
A is learning to ski so next year he will go… will she go to Oakune for a free dinner/lunch….
Someone comment and ask toasting why are they fans of ripping of a charity

Also call BS on teaching Asher to ski at snow plant... if she really was doing that there would have been photos. Plus wasn't snow planet closed for like 6 months for renovations....

Reactions: 9
Now she's watched my IG stories from her hair and makeup acct that she messaged me off earlier 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Oh now she must've blocked me from that account 🤣
---
I've got the screenshot anyway that shows she watched 🤣
---
And her message request has gone so she must have unsent it 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
---
---
She’s probably pissed that you’re living the life she wants and that you’re unbothered by her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
---
---
This is Hilarious! What a relaxing evening she's having on her romantic getaway with tepid Trent! Stalking, blocking, deleting... Oh what FUN!

:ROFLMAO::m

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s probably pissed that you’re living the life she wants and that you’re unbothered by her 😂
Absolutely. She was acting like a big dog on her stories posting "oh it's so weird to be photographed" yet she sent a message that could be seen as friendly. So when (as she assumed) you replied rudely, she'd have more ammo on you to screenshot to her story and "justify" her doxxing (S you cant justify breaking the law, fyi). Instead you've ignored her and not acted scared like she hoped and she looks like the dick because all your post shows is you saying "guess who this is" which implies nothing bad.

Reactions: 20
Have you worked out who sent your story to her yet?
I have my suspicions. Doubt I'll ever know cause I won't ever confront them to ask 🤣
---
Absolutely. She was acting like a big dog on her stories posting "oh it's so weird to be photographed" yet she sent a message that could be seen as friendly. So when (as she assumed) you replied rudely, she'd have more ammo on you to screenshot to her story and "justify" her doxxing (S you cant justify breaking the law, fyi). Instead you've ignored her and not acted scared like she hoped and she looks like the dick because all your post shows is you saying "guess who this is" which implies nothing bad.
I also posted a photo of a random man wearing shorts. It was beyond freezing. I hope he doesn't find out and hunt me down 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.