Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can say that again
So lovely she sells her kids for profit, tells everyone on a stupid podcast about her mums suicide attempt, lies as much as she breathes and has a brain the size of a peanut because she’s can’t seem for the life of her to find some super important receipts :rolleyes:
---
Maybe I should start replying "thank you beautiful" to all my (5) haters 🤣
Just send them the link to Tattle 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Plot twist Candace…….she didn’t feel bad. She provided hours of entertainment for like minded peers. Good times.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It's made my day reading about Simon caught in the wild...when she gets agro and starts frothing it's my absolute favorite 👏👏👏👏 well done on your excellent photography skills ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ gold stars for you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Daily mail headlines….

“big beige ape of Hobsonville seen in the wild”

Actuslly, you ain’t nothing special, Simone so no write ups about you😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's out the gate isn't she?! She's behaving like a super model who is bounded in the press.
As many others have pointed out she takes up consented photos of her kids all day everyday and shared them with thousands, happily invaded their childhood and privacy.
Clearly when the show is on the other foot and she can't control the narrative she goes full crazy mode.

Simmy you are not coming out on top here, seriously get back to your day job...whatever that is.

Reactions: 20
Unfortunately it isn’t doxing, she just posted what you had posted. Not worth reporting. I work in this area x
The information that Simone shared was from @unfluencer90‘s instagram account when it was a locked account, on private settings. It was not publicly shared until Simone shared it. That means it was doxing.

“Doxing is the act of publicly releasing someone else’s private information to the public, without their consent, for malicious purposes”.

The irony of Simone doxing @unfluencer90 and James when Simone had used the Digital Harms act against Makaia Carr and Pebbles Hooper to silence them, claiming online bullying when they were merely publishing factual information about the donations.

Reactions: 16
The information that Simone shared was from @unfluencer90‘s instagram account when it was a locked account, on private settings. It was not publicly shared until Simone shared it. That means it was doxing.

“Doxing is the act of publicly releasing someone else’s private information to the public, without their consent, for malicious purposes”.

The irony of Simone doxing @unfluencer90 and James when Simone had used the Digital Harms act against Makaia Carr and Pebbles Hooper to silence them, claiming online bullying when they were merely publishing factual information about the donations.
I don’t believe her account has ever been private.

🤢🤢🤢

Trent probably told her to stop refreshing Tattle every time they go up the chair lift 🙄🙄
---
Also can’t believe all the comments about being away with family.. if the boys were there, you’d see them. They’re thick af
Ok but how EXACTLY is it “a reflection of how amazing” she is?? 🤔🤨

Yes but it was a picture of Simone. It would be incredibly hard to try and do anything with this. I’ve spoken to my colleagues and we all agree it isn’t doxing. By all means feel frrr to report it and try your luck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.