Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s very quiet tonight in the household for someone who likes to post everything! Maybe Trent’s not keen on a minute by minute reel.
Again, Asher could easily be skiing if SHE wanted it to happen. Even leaving Ryder with grandparents would have been fine. So interesting why she hasn’t allowed this.
She shares because she knows her followers will do the dirty work of being nasty and she stays innocent.
Also, can someone next time they see her, ask for a selfie just to see how that works out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She totally saw me looking at her. I did a double take. I was like who is this dolled up bird. Then I saw Trent. So had to stop 🤣
---
These photos prove how much she filters her photos. Big difference in leg/thigh size. Why does she feel the pressure/need to make herself look skinny. Embrace your beautiful body Simone! Don’t try and make yourself look more skinny then you are, as you just look like a dick when you are spotted in the wild.
---
You got a mention 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
How sad you are reading tattle while on the mountain. This is very disturbing and sad that you stop to read updates

Reactions: 15
Scammy should post her inbox flooded with messages of support from today due to her scary stalker and show us all her new followers she's gained 🤣 can someone check that follower count website thing. I don't know how.
I've got my receipts ready hon.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🤢🤢🤢

Trent probably told her to stop refreshing Tattle every time they go up the chair lift 🙄🙄
---
Also can’t believe all the comments about being away with family.. if the boys were there, you’d see them. They’re thick af
I bleeping FROTH that every day every holiday every waking moment the scamming piece of tit reads here 😂 she must know her time is up soon. She blocks delete and restricts so much soon she’ll only have us as her audience 💃👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A bit late to the chat but when I saw her rant earlier today, I laughed, like does she think she is Princess Di being hounded by the paparazzi!! She is so full of tit and an actual real thick bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Scammy should post her inbox flooded with messages of support from today due to her scary stalker and show us all her new followers she's gained 🤣 can someone check that follower count website thing. I don't know how.
I've got my receipts ready hon.
Your new tattle profile pic 😅 amazing 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I just remembered what it was that got me blocked by Scammy many moons ago. I asked her for the name of her (obviously fake) LV wallet she had photographed sitting in her shopping trolley. She responded that she would get the link and get back to me but never did, instead blocked me and pretty sure accused me of harassing her then too 🤣
---
Your new tattle profile pic 😅 amazing 👏
I need to zoom it in a bit more

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.