Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she know who was taking photos of her in the wild? I’m a TC so a bit confused…..also, she is essentially a zoo animal, right? Big beige ape she is🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
*joins crew to look at unfluencers profile* don’t mind me watching your stories 😂 also Christ alive you are beautiful!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
@unfluencer90 as above, you are 🔥 and you clearly live the kind of life Simone could only dream of.
I also love that you’ve continued living your life and posting as normal, completely unbothered by her attention seeking 😂 I love that so much.
@unfluencer90 i would report the story post of her doxxing you - three dots, report, bulling and harassment, ‘me’
The more times her account is reported (incl reporting the half naked kids) she’ll get shadow banned by Instagram and it can lead to her account being shut down too.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Simon I know you’re not keen on “purchasing things yourself” but if a company come to you offering a #gifted “Life” can I HIGHLY suggest you take it!
…instead of spending time “reconnecting” with your husband and enjoying your “hobby” you’ve worked yourself into such a tizzy and you’re just making yourself look like an absolute 🤡🤡
Comes** to you 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Also viewing fellow tc sad housewife story go you tc, not you simi cause you’re as boring as a spade

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like this incident needs to be part of the next thread title. Surely someone can come up with something gold.

Must admit Simone, you were getting a bit boring. Keep this kind of behaviour up please!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'd just like to say "thank you Gd" for the tattler being beautiful, elegant and well... looking pretty fkn successful.

A fair representation of all of us tattle girlies, I reckon! 💅

😅 Simmo be SPEWING!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Simone #40: 2 pregnancies so no miscarriages, still faking her marriage, spotted up the mtn by a Tattler, didn't take much to rattle her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
How does she know you weren’t taking the photo to message her tonight and tell her that you could tell what a natural and amazing mother she is even though she’s dumped her kids again.

The only reason she knows they were taken ironically is because the insecure thief checks here every hour in the hour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
#40 forget to bow down to the womens refuge thief, get doxxed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Some people are too shy to approach you Simone. It’s a fact.

You want to be an influencer with 238,000 followers (I don’t count the bot followers that Simone has purchased), then you have to put up with people photographing you.
How many active followers though? Like she always gains some when she does a big giveaway

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.