Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best part is.. how did she straight up know you weren’t just a shy fan taking a sneaky pic? She is STRAIGHT on the defence like a wild animal! And she’s now revealed this to all of her followers too 🤗

*this is also assuming she even saw you take them, which I highly highly doubt*

Love your work @unfluencer90

God she’s a piece of 💩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Simone anderson has Doxed you. You need to report it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well now she'll read here and know I've opened it 🤣
How absolutely rude that she hasn’t even invited you for a coffee!! I’d be livid if I were you.

Simone the Toasties are less than the price of a Safe Night to Women’s Refuge. Pay for them yourself you cheap skank.
Why does she even want to go for toasties when she has the game changing micro munchy? Did she forget to bring it with her?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I do them myself 🤣🤣🤣 they aren't microbladed hahahaha. Nothing professional.

Anastasia Beverly Hills can you sponsor me pls
---
I'm getting lots of messages of support now so don't know if you're from here or straight from IG hahaha. 🫶🏼
And why people want to follow me I have no clue 🤣
Can't say I've ever stepped a foot (finger?) in any of scam artists threads but I have now and I must say you're an entertaining bunch!
Also must say (because I am very partial to some leopard print 🙈) I LOVE your jacket! You've got yourself a new insta follower 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Simon I know you’re not keen on “purchasing things yourself” but if a company come to you offering a #gifted “Life” can I HIGHLY suggest you take it!
…instead of spending time “reconnecting” with your husband and enjoying your “hobby” you’ve worked yourself into such a tizzy and you’re just making yourself look like an absolute 🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh fark off Simone! Paparazzi you wish! Being the bully that you are you will probably have your minions bullying this person now because that’s how you roll. You just hate the fact that she saw your true self, your true blobby self and good job too I say. You fake lying fraud. Did you show her the receipts?
Following you round and laughing at you🤷. That infers the followers were close enough for you to see them, and hear them laughing at you. How does your nose fit inside that helmet?

The lies she has told today. It's like Judge Judy was right "how do you know she is lying?, her lips are moving".

She could have been smart and dignified, said nothing and enjoyed her day. Instead she pretends she's been stalked, papped, and laughed at, to get head pats, poor celebrity Scammy needs followers to validate how bad this is, and she deserves better. No, Scammy, lying and bad treatment is pretending you donated to women's refuge, all whilst you line your own coffers. That's really shameful

Reactions: 22
Does this always appear when commenting on her posts?
It appears on all posts, I do believe.
---
The bit about the person who took the photos laughing as they followed Simone and Trent around the mountain. Pathetic lies by Simone, but got me thinking. I would hazard a guess that something Simone fears most is being laughed at. Simone telling this wildly embellished story shows a lot about her state of mind and frailties.

Does anyone remember a story from years ago, where Simone was out at a cafe, and she saw some girls laughing at her. She approached them and asked why they were laughing at her, and they did not even know who she was, so they most certainly were not laughing at her. I don’t know if this story is correct or not. Can someone remember what happened, or was it another influencer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Is she just upset because unfluencer didn't message her after spotting her and tell her what a good mother she is even without the kids there.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
@unfluencer90 as above, you are 🔥 and you clearly live the kind of life Simone could only dream of.
I also love that you’ve continued living your life and posting as normal, completely unbothered by her attention seeking 😂 I love that so much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
@unfluencer90 as above, you are 🔥 and you clearly live the kind of life Simone could only dream of.
I also love that you’ve continued living your life and posting as normal, completely unbothered by her attention seeking 😂 I love that so much.
Agree! Just had to have a look and wow 😍 your style is amazing, Simone could never. Now that's how you do designer 👌 I would give you a lollipop and $5 if I saw you in public 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s totally doable but Snow Planet don’t provide the gear for toddlers to learn how to ski and Simone hasn’t posted pictures of his little skiing outfit. Therefore she’s full of kaka 😉

There’s no way the woman who is lacking content ideas and therefore shares everything those kids do hasn’t shown his little skiing outfit or shown him having a lesson.
Bet you she is reaching out to Snow Centre, Ski trading post, torpedo 7, Snowplanet etc trying to get a partnership for skis, boots etc!

We had our kids on skis at 2, and having parents that ski it’s very easy to get them a feel for the snow in between your legs, then they are off (I had ski harnesses in mine as they were fearless)!

Reactions: 8
What does her message say? Pretty sure you can click on it without her knowing you’ve read it cos it’s a “request” but I could be wrong.

Why doesn’t she get this pissy about being photographed at events? Same thing. Public place. She’s paranoid man.
Report her for doxing

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.