Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted one to my IG and said "guess who this is"

OoOooOooooo nooooo.

And I only had two replies which both said "who?"
And neither of them had ever heard of her. But now they have and I've sent them to her stories and they're both like WTF 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The only thing I'm offended by is the fact she thinks I'd want a selfie with her
What does her message say? Pretty sure you can click on it without her knowing you’ve read it cos it’s a “request” but I could be wrong.

Why doesn’t she get this pissy about being photographed at events? Same thing. Public place. She’s paranoid man.

Reactions: 17
What a day to come back to Tattle! A Simmy in the wild spotting, and she's lost the plot!!

@unfluencer90 you should total lay a doxxing charge on her. I've screenshot her story, if she deletes once she realises what it twit it makes her look. She's going nuts because she's such a control freak, it's why she labels everything.

Edit to add, she'll actually only take it down after reading here. As I said earlier, she lacks the self awareness to realise she's the one that's done something wrong and illegal.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What a day to come back to Tattle! A Simmy in the wild spotting, and she's lost the plot!!

@unfluencer90 you should total lay a doxxing charge on her. I've screenshot her story, if she deletes once she realises what it twit it makes her look. She's going nuts because she's such a control freak, it's why she labels everything.

Edit to add, she'll actually only take it down after reading here. As I said earlier, she lacks the self awareness to realise she's the one that's done something wrong and illegal.
@unfluencer90 Also have the receipts. Have screenshot her stories about the person "chasing" her on the mountain taking photos, the story she has shared with your name on and also the grid post. Just in case any of them get conveniently taken down 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She making out like she's Princess Diana. Next I'll get accused of running her off the road 🥲

Should have chased her off the side of the cliff ⛷ 📸

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Now she's trying to pretend her day was the best ever 😂😂😂

She's clearly offended and you clearly ruined her day or why the need to say something and not only one thing she's gone on about it all day in almost every post!!! - wild.
I had a stalk and you are absolutely stunning @Unfluenced she will be feeling threatened and shocked because she thought we where all fat thick desperate house wife's that need some cock. 😂 and here's you absolutely owning your HOBBY and probably wearing your ski gear like a real MPV bunny! 😘

Scammy you are a absolute casserole, you sure look CRAZY today. 🤪 go pick up ya children you absolutely Muppet of a mother and next time stay home cleaning you're doors. 🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I also had a look at @unfluencer90 insta profile. Totally agree with the above, @unfluencer90 is so pretty, and her eyebrows have been done by someone way more talented than Simmy's freebies. So no wonder Simone is raging. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Maybe now Simone will stop treating her own children like zoo animals…

Haha just kidding, she’ll never do that!

She’s lucky she didn’t meet me on the slopes, I would straight up ask her how much she’d donated to Women’s Refuge lately, and I’d call her a scammer loud enough for people to hear.

Honestly, I agree with @Starstruck500 who said you should reply to the messages you get and tell them about the Women’s refuge scam. Then maybe Simone would learn not to dox people!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I also had a look at @unfluencer90 insta profile. Totally agree with the above, @unfluencer90 is so pretty, and her eyebrows have been done by someone way more talented than Simmy's freebies. So no wonder Simone is raging. 🤣🤣
I do them myself 🤣🤣🤣 they aren't microbladed hahahaha. Nothing professional.

Anastasia Beverly Hills can you sponsor me pls
---
I'm getting lots of messages of support now so don't know if you're from here or straight from IG hahaha. 🫶🏼
And why people want to follow me I have no clue 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If I can still see her page, but it says no posts yet...does this mean she's blocked/restricted me? Weird as I haven't done anything. Oh wait I liked a comment about her which wasn't even that bad, it was more funny lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.