Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wake TF up Simone.

Besides finding out how it feels to be photographed without consent (like your 'boys' are every day), you ALSO must realise how easy it is for people to photograph your KIDS in public when they're recognised.

You're putting your boys at risk.... the people recognising, and/or photographing THEM in future might not be harmless tattlers, and may have more sinister motives or intent. Think about it, you moron!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
You have ruined her day and I'm here for it👏👏
She will be feeling all sorts of uncomfortable and watching her back. 😂😂 bets on they pack up and leave early 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
You could tell she was seething when she wrote that first post, spelling mistakes Scammy, and grammatical errors. Now she's countered with her "come and say hi" post. Scammy you should have kept your dignity and said nothing. Dig it out of the snow and know you aren't a real celebrity.

Must be really hard when someone keeps following another person (or child) around to get a picture, or trains them to act, especially when they only do it to please you. It really is awful behavior isn't it Scammy. Even worse when its a child, or children who can't give consent.
---

You beat me to it, that's exactly it.
I can’t put myself in your shoes because I don’t get rid of my kids at every chance I get because I love them dearly. How about you Simmo?

Reactions: 14
Also call 🐮 💩 on Asher learning to ski at Snow Planet - you think he would have been able to do that without every second of that lesson being filmed or photos taken? Yeah nah - he hasn’t set foot there yet!
Her helmet is also far too big, she has a thick beanie underneath so wouldn’t be good in an accident! And her hair would be a sticky mess with it blowing in her face or into her lip gloss - but it’s all about the pics!

Reactions: 19
She must have a large powerbank in her backpack to keep her phone charged all day to take selfies and check tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also call 🐮 💩 on Asher learning to ski at Snow Planet - you think he would have been able to do that without every second of that lesson being filmed or photos taken? Yeah nah - he hasn’t set foot there yet!
Her helmet is also far too big, she has a thick beanie underneath so wouldn’t be good in an accident! And her hair would be a sticky mess with it blowing in her face or into her lip gloss - but it’s all about the pics!
On the Snow Planet website:
We do not specify the youngest age for kids to be able to experience and feel the snow. This is left to the parent’s discretion, however, we recommend that you do not take children under 2 years of age onto the snow and/or infants that can’t walk.
We do not have a minimum age for skiing and snowboarding. However, the smallest ski boots we have are children’s size 10 and the smallest snowboard boots we have are size 11.
Snow boots are available for kids from size 3 for Snowplay.

Seems VERY unlikely they take him skiing. Show us some receipts Simone.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
tit, must have a tight grip on that selfie stick. Would "hate" for her to lose her phone out in the wilderness.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet the Snow Planet lessons will be with an instructor so she doesn't have to actually spend 1:1 time with him. Then her time on the mountain wont be wasted having to wait for him to learn. I wonder what the minimum age for lessons at Snow Planet is?

Reactions: 6
I can't stop laughing at Simone calling someone else out for "awful behaviour". Holy tit, that's wild. Simone, you are the Queen of awful behaviour. That's why there are 39 threads about you, it's not because Tattle loves your labelled containers! For fucks sake, have some self awareness!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
On the Snow Planet website:
We do not specify the youngest age for kids to be able to experience and feel the snow. This is left to the parent’s discretion, however, we recommend that you do not take children under 2 years of age onto the snow and/or infants that can’t walk.
We do not have a minimum age for skiing and snowboarding. However, the smallest ski boots we have are children’s size 10 and the smallest snowboard boots we have are size 11.
Snow boots are available for kids from size 3 for Snowplay.

Seems VERY unlikely they take him skiing. Show us some receipts Simone.
I learnt to ski when I was 2 - it’s totally doable and I’m not at all sporty 🤣

Reactions: 3
I learnt to ski when I was 2 - it’s totally doable and I’m not at all sporty 🤣
It’s totally doable but Snow Planet don’t provide the gear for toddlers to learn how to ski and Simone hasn’t posted pictures of his little skiing outfit. Therefore she’s full of kaka 😉

There’s no way the woman who is lacking content ideas and therefore shares everything those kids do hasn’t shown his little skiing outfit or shown him having a lesson.

Reactions: 14
You posted it in such a hurry simmo that your second hashtag doesn’t even make any sense 😂
Why didn’t you get your camera (phone) & start photographing the lady back? ….because you didn’t see anyone following you, or taking pap snaps of you 😂 why didn’t you approach her and ask her what she was doing?
Because it didn’t happen. You just happened to see the photos on tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.