Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You posted it in such a hurry simmo that your second hashtag doesn’t even make any sense 😂
She’s just very excited to share that someone was paying her attention, so she must still be relevant!

When you’ve only got 5 comments on the post, why pin two of them?! Are they your burner accounts Simone?
Cracks me up when influencers pin compliments, shows their vanity. Mate, don’t bother pinning til you hit 100 comments, it’s hardly going to get lost when there’s only five comments total 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She can never tell the truth, everything has to be manipulated to suit her purpose, which is always to make herself look like a victim and to receive maximum head pats. As I said before, there were a few quick snaps before the Beige Casserole began to make her ponderous way up the mountain. Nobody was following you around. Oh hang on, better watch out, there may be Tattlers hidden in strategic vantage points all over the mountain.

However, the more fuss she makes, the more people will find their way over here to tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One of my IG followers have obviously sent to her 🤣
Outing you just makes her look just as bad 😂 what is she achieving exsatly? Just looks like a attention seeking poor me victim. 😂😂 delete ya account for 24hours and she will be right lol 😂😂

Reactions: 9
No doubt she’ll be asking you for coffee to talk about why you took such an unflattering photo of her.
How is she going to react when Asher one day asks why she looks so different on her social
media than in real life?

Reactions: 11
...🤪...
It won't let me post a pic without writing some words...
---
Imagine messaging someone "be kind".
Like, as kind as Simple Simon? 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
...🤪...
Accept the friend requests and messages and start a conversation about Women’s Refuge, Makaia’s legally agreed statement and Tattle. It will only be her hardcore followers that message you, so she’s actually kinda shot herself in the foot by doxxing you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
...🤪...
---
Oh duck off Megan. Talk about “pick-me” vibes, Jesus christttt
---
Wait wait she’s literally posted your name on her stories?!!!! MENTAL, isn’t this considered doxing or am I wrong

Reactions: 18
Oh duck off Megan. Talk about “pick-me” vibes, Jesus christttt
---
Wait wait she’s literally posted your name on her stories?!!!! MENTAL, isn’t this considered doxing or am I wrong
yep she has … I could see it in her story. She’s very very purposefully made sure the name stayed in! (And most of the profile pic) 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Doxing is illegal in New Zealand.

@unfluencer90 you can ring the Police if you feel threatened.

---
yep she has … I could see it in her story. She’s very very purposefully made sure the name stayed in! (And most of the profile pic) 😡
How can Megan say ‘be kind’, when surely an intelligent woman like her, who used to be a lawyer, knows that what Simone did with the Women’s Refuge donations is the polar opposite to being kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
...🤪...
---
1) you haven’t said a single bad word about her.

2) you only took photos, you didn’t approach her and there’s no evidence you were following her and “laughing”. Isn’t that what people do on the ski slopes? Laugh and enjoy themselves? How does she know it was you, she looks like she was going pretty fast.

3) “be kind” LOL what? You took photos of a public figure in the wild. It’s not illegal to take pictures in a public place. Jesus Christ.

4) your only sin here was getting excited and posting them straight away instead of waiting until you had left. And also posting them on your stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.