Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who said it has always been her dream to be a mother then has no problem leaving them with others for holidays ! I know some parents have no choice with working but this is pure selfishness. I get parenting can be hard sometimes and you need to take time for your self and your relationship but since you are just back from holiday without the boys wouldn’t have thought it was necessary , plus the fact that she is super mum ! She always says that her mum said she wishes she could back to the time when all kids are under 5 and spend more time with them !!!

she 100% is a mother that the kids fit into her lifestyle (or not!) and spins a yarn and excuses as to why she needs holidays away from the kids. Justifying it in her own head… oh Trent’s mum and dad don’t see the boys as often so we like them to spend time with them. Nope you just want a holiday!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
A is learning to ski so next year he will go… will she go to Oakune for a free dinner/lunch….
If she was decent she would say, "thank you for such a kind offer, please give it to a family/person who otherwise might not be able to enjoy your Toasties, is live to see it passed on". Instead she's probably messaged to book a time

• Sick
Reactions: 27
A is learning to ski so next year he will go… will she go to Oakune for a free dinner/lunch….
Stiiiink really disappointed to see “Toastie” is a fan of hers… I thought they were good people 😔

Reactions: 12
She is totally avoiding admitting that they're not there as well. She's said Ryders too young to ski and that A is learning at Snow Planet but not that the kids aren't there at all. And the toastie place clearly says "shout your fam" and she didn't clarify only her and T are there. Again thinks she can have it all by ditching the children and just not talking about it

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Omg you guys I've just spotted S&T up the mountain!!!!!
---
I didn't even know they were up here as haven't been on here but I could spot them a mile away!!!
---
I've got photos too 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Simone the Toasties are less than the price of a Safe Night to Women’s Refuge. Pay for them yourself you cheap skank.
If she accepts those free toasties and tags it as AD, I’ll purchase a safe night for Women’s refuge and put it in her name. Shame on her.
If A was learning to Ski at ski planet, she would have shown than on her stories.

Reactions: 28
Of course scammie gets perfect bloody skiing weather. What are the odds. The rest of us probably save for months, go for a treat and it’s either raining or a white out!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
---
I didn't even know they were up here as haven't been on here but I could spot them a mile away!!!
---
I've got photos too 🤣
My daughter was up there yesterday for a school ski trip. Last year I got the day off work for it but I couldn't this year, I couldn't very well ask my daughter to stalk her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
---
---
I've got photos too 🤣
I totally get that you might be having fun and spending time with your family but please DON'T LEAVE US HANGING!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They weren't really speaking. She was waiting for Trent to get organised. Then they walked up to the sky waka and she stopped to take a selfie and I went to take a pic but was too slow. Trent had carried on walking.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The earlier comment about teaching A to ski has now been removed from that post !! 😅🤣
Does she check here after each run to see what's been posted. Sad arse Casserole, you're Such a fake.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.