Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always wondered with the way she disposes of her children whether that was the way she way treated as a kid so that’s what she thinks of as normal. Given it’s always her husband’s family that look after them and not hers, it doesn’t seem like they have much of a relationship other than for big events like Christmas etc. so it makes me think that her family if just one of those dynamics where no one is particularly close.
My parents used to do similar with us as kids, not as often but definitely overseas holidays alone from when we were primary school aged. I never realised until I was older how uncommon that was/is but I do think it’s shaped how I perceive things like trips away without kids.

Reactions: 14
Must be reading tattle while on the chairlift, which is odd because she apparently only reads it for a laugh at parties….
Yes, she would never have known otherwise, as her back is to the camera in every single photo.

Also, @unfluencer90 you should have offered her $5.00 and a lollipop or said you were a huge fan. She’s fine with those encounters, just not the ones where she can’t control the photographs etc.

Simone, how are your followers to know that you don’t like it when you are recognised? You have said before that you love it. What is it about this encounter that you are unhappy about? Does the tattle member need to send you are an obsequious message after the ‘encounter’ saying they could tell what a great mother you are. No need to exaggerate Simone, the tattler did not follow you all over the mountain. It was a couple of photos before you set off for the day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Absolutely stunning photos!
I can't believe she's got her hair curled like that whilst doing a sport!! - it's very obvious she's there for the wrong reasons. She's trying to claim she's a pro and this is her Hobbie. 😂😂😂
We are going to the snow tomrrow and I shall curl my hair with a full face of make up 😂😂
She's sqeeeeeeeeed that thing in her pants too 😂 don't bend to much Scammy might pop out 😂🫢.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You got a mention 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omg the bear has been poked and it's showing its claws.

She hates it when the control is taken away from her. She can't edit the pics. The truth is actually posted, but let's get passive aggressive and make an issue of it. She could have/should have, said nothing. Now she'll get all her sycophant followers telling her what she needs to hear, to fix her bruised ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg the bear has been poked and it's showing its claws.

She hates it when the control is taken away from her. She can't edit the pics. The truth is actually posted, but let's get passive aggressive and make an issue of it. She could have/should have, said nothing. Now she'll get all her sycophant followers telling her what she needs to hear, to fix her bruised ego.
Yes, but they will be wondering why she is unhappy with this encounter when she has previously mentioned many times how happy she is to be recognised by her followers. As you say, best to say nothing as she will now be awakening a curiosity in some of her flock.

Why shouldn’t a devoted follower take some candid shots? Its just part and parcel of being an influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi Simone. Hope you're enjoying your day skiing, in between checking tattle (and note the correct use of you're and your in that sentence). So great to dump the kids with the MIL, don't want those little fuckers getting in the way of you having a good time. If only someone had told you when you were dreaming of being a mother, it's actually bleeping hard work, and that's something your tattle mates know you are extremely adverse to. Have a great day you horrible person. 😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You could tell she was seething when she wrote that first post, spelling mistakes Scammy, and grammatical errors. Now she's countered with her "come and say hi" post. Scammy you should have kept your dignity and said nothing. Dig it out of the snow and know you aren't a real celebrity.

Must be really hard when someone keeps following another person (or child) around to get a picture, or trains them to act, especially when they only do it to please you. It really is awful behavior isn't it Scammy. Even worse when its a child, or children who can't give consent.
---
Almost like how your kids would feel, right? Like dancing animals to get you content?

Hit a nerve there Sammy?
You beat me to it, that's exactly it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Jesus she made out like you chased her down the mountain lol. She probably didn’t even realise you were taking pics of her till you posted here lol. Now she making out like she’s a celebrity getting chased by the paps lolz. Get a grip scammer, love to see that rectangle ass in the wild haha

• Haha
Reactions: 35
How in a crowded place would she even realise the photo was being taken? And as you mentioned, it was the back of her. Now trying to get engagement- realised first comment came off rude so now doing the come say ‘hi’ to make herself sound lovely. We started our kids skiing at 2 so interesting Asher isn’t ready. Doesn’t she always make out how capable he is? I can bet it will because she would have to give up her own time to support him and she can’t be bothered doing that.
I actually don’t think she reads here as often as we think. I feel she has little minions messaging her all of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She totally saw me looking at her. I did a double take. I was like who is this dolled up bird. Then I saw Trent. So had to stop 🤣
---
There’s definitely no thigh gap in those legs. Squeezed into the designer pants instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus she made out like you chased her down the mountain lol. She probably didn’t even realise you were taking pics of her till you posted here lol. Now she making out like she’s a celebrity getting chased by the paps lolz. Get a grip scammer, love to see that rectangle ass in the wild haha
She's not even worth a page on the daily mail.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You could tell she was seething when she wrote that first post, spelling mistakes Scammy, and grammatical errors. Now she's countered with her "come and say hi" post. Scammy you should have kept your dignity and said nothing. Dig it out of the snow and know you aren't a real celebrity.

Must be really hard when someone keeps following another person (or child) around to get a picture, or trains them to act, especially when they only do it to please you. It really is awful behavior isn't it Scammy. Even worse when its a child, or children who can't give consent.
---

You beat me to it, that's exactly it.
Some people are too shy to approach you Simone. It’s a fact.

You want to be an influencer with 238,000 followers (I don’t count the bot followers that Simone has purchased), then you have to put up with people photographing you.

Reactions: 11
Hobby!! 😂😂😂 a hobby is something you attended or do regularly not every 15-20 years you absolute idiot.

Do you know what's awful behaviour is someone selling gifted clothing then on selling pretending all $ is going to charity and to then spend it on yourself. That's more than awful behaviour so sit the fuk back down and keep Skiing you absolute wit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Almost like how your kids would feel, right? Like dancing animals to get you content?

Hit a nerve there Scammy?
I doubt you would enjoy a face to face conversation with someone from here Simone. You might have to own up to being a disgusting human and a crappy parent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.