Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so exhausted here! Wonder what’s causing her to be exhausted, either issues with home life or maybe her advanced unicorn children aren’t sleeping!
Her brow is very low so she might be out of Botox freebies. I think (as well as photoshopping the tit out of her saddlebags) she’s on a pretty strict weight loss regime again and so not getting what she needs nutrient wise to glow. Plus she’s got two small kids in daycare and cleans like a manic woman so of course she looks exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes me too Simone my happy place is always a holiday where I give my two under two off to someone else so I can go skiing and are so relatable during a time when people can’t afford food on the table. Especially when I’ve just been on another holiday without my children about 2 months prior. You are such a motherly inspiration. I love how you have had a realisation that family is all that matters. ⛷

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Yes me too Simone my happy place is always a holiday where I give my two under two off to someone else so I can go skiing and are so relatable during a time when people can’t afford food on the table. Especially when I’ve just been on another holiday without my children about 2 months prior. You are such a motherly inspiration. I love how you have had a realisation that family is all that matters. ⛷
It sucks that her happy place isn’t when she’s with her children!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Lol and WE’RE the TCs?! 🫠🫠
….did the ginormous branding across her tits not give you a teeeny clue?! 😂
IMG_8863.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Here is my theory. I don’t think she copes well having the kids full time- yes, she doesn’t even really have them both full time!!!
Or Trent feels he still needs his ‘single life’ or maybe she does?
I find it interesting both can easily spend weeks and weekends away from their own kids! Maybe some parents are like this? I don’t know. I never felt the need to be away from them. I questions this as can they both or one not cope with two in the household now?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Here is my theory. I don’t think she copes well having the kids full time- yes, she doesn’t even really have them both full time!!!
Or Trent feels he still needs his ‘single life’ or maybe she does?
I find it interesting both can easily spend weeks and weekends away from their own kids! Maybe some parents are like this? I don’t know. I never felt the need to be away from them. I questions this as can they both or one not cope with two in the household now?
I still think their children are the product of using a Turkey baster. Family bar and lots of “queen” friends are more important than raising your children with lots of love and stability. Something like this is foreign to them with Simmie def being a big narc and screaming for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course they’re away for the weekend with friends.
I think Tent went to school in Taupo so they do go there a bit to visit friends, pretty sure these guys live there so they’re probably staying with them while Adver & Ryderbear live it up at Nana Wendz

Reactions: 6
I just find it incredibly strange and selfish you would put your 2yr old in daycare 5 days a week and then be comfortable and okay to Palm him off somewhere for a whole weekend!
Yes parents need a brake but this is every second weekend and sometimes weekly date nights and baby showers and long lunches and list goes on... when was the last time they both just stayed home and be parents all weekend?

I've yet to meet anyone who has left there 5 month old baby for a over seas holiday for a week!
We all know they are both crappy selfish parents who absolutely use their children for $$ and for into their "perfect" life at their convenience.

I just feel so incredibly sad for thoses boys, passed around like yoyos where their parents are off being selfish and living their best life and being in their happy place"- what a awful up bringing.

You are a crappy human and I hope every day when you read Tattle it reminds you of that. 😘

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I just find it incredibly strange and selfish you would put your 2yr old in daycare 5 days a week and then be comfortable and okay to Palm him off somewhere for a whole weekend!
Yes parents need a brake but this is every second weekend and sometimes weekly date nights and baby showers and long lunches and list goes on... when was the last time they both just stayed home and be parents all weekend?

I've yet to meet anyone who has left there 5 month old baby for a over seas holiday for a week!
We all know they are both crappy selfish parents who absolutely use their children for $$ and for into their "perfect" life at their convenience.

I just feel so incredibly sad for thoses boys, passed around like yoyos where their parents are off being selfish and living their best life and being in their happy place"- what a awful up bringing.

You are a crappy human and I hope every day when you read Tattle it reminds you of that. 😘
These little boys will grow up to be quite anxious

• Sad
Reactions: 13

What happened to that story she did about the most important 9 minutes of your kids lives are - the first 3 minutes after they wake up ! ( but she lets them stir in there poop until she goes in and gets them ) the first 3 minutes after they get home from school ( well are not at school but I’m assuming those 3 minutes after day care are spent getting them into there car seats and them falling asleep ! And the last 3 just before they goto sleep ( but she reads them a book and then
Turns the lights out and let’s them “ self settle “ what good boys ) or something like this! So maybe she feels 9 minutes a day are enough f all the others hours are hers

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Agree I’ve never met a parent who’s been so comfortable to give their children away. Time and time again. It’s so strange makes me wonder what Trent’s parents think since Wendy seems to be the one who has them most of the time. They must question it. How can you go from gushing and posting about how important all these little moments are with your kids when you’re not even there to experience them, because you actively choose to not spend time with them. Imagine being her boys in 5-10 years time knowing you were NEVER as important as a free trip somewhere or skiing with friends. Absolutely heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.