Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
POV - 2 seasons off!!! My god, one of my kids is in her teens and I still haven't made it to the mountain with or without kids!
Us too. Mind you my oldest is 21 and we have only managed one child free holiday in all that time, so I guess we are the TC.
Simone has the right idea 😆 before she had Asher she said that their lives would continue and the boys would fit around them. I thought to myself, I have never seen that happen, but watched with interest to see what would eventuate. And lo and behold, the boys DO fit around Simone and Trent’s lives. I am constantly amazed by this. In our case, though, the grandparents were not willing or able to drop their lives and babysit every second or so week. My mother would have told me to pull my head in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And who the f#%^ wears their hair like that under their helmet - she is just so cringe! Wants to be one of the cool girls so bad - that ski outfit is just plain ugly!
It’s the perfect age for Asher to be on skis this year and with her being such an expert could have easily skied with him between her legs like I’ve done with our 3 boys! Just downright selfish parents to leave them sooooo much!

Reactions: 20
He looks so defeated and unhappy in this photo. Trent take your goggles off and wink if you need help to get away from your narcissistic wife...
I thought he was trying to look “shy” and “cute baayyybyyy” but defeated and unhappy works too

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.