Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of us is truly a TC. I am reallllly hoping its not me 🤣. Why would you get carpets cleaned now? It's a month till Spring (well for most of us, Sue seems to follow a different time) why get carpets done now when there is still wet weather and you wear you shoes inside. I am a South Island girl so maybe the North Island doesn't have the same tit weather we do (again the news tells me different). Seems like a waste of time and money...oh hang on...😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ooops she did it again, and again and again 😉 (Apologies to Britney Spears for associating her song with this).
After we put on here she's been slacking off she went hard but noticed a few so saving them up and send threw to her direct line again. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooops she did it again, and again and again 😉 (Apologies to Britney Spears for associating her song with this).
Sadly This doesn't mean anything. How many times has she been reported, way more than shown here, and she just inserts AD and it's all good 🤪😒.

Seriously the ASA is lame ! The Theromix contest was a breach of so many rules & ethics yet NOTHING happened to her. She just continues to flout whatever, however in her way. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Sadly This doesn't mean anything. How many times has she been reported, way more than shown here, and she just inserts AD and it's all good 🤪😒.

Seriously the ASA is lame ! The Theromix contest was a breach of so many rules & ethics yet NOTHING happened to her. She just continues to flout whatever, however in her way. 😡
This is true, nothing seems to happen. But I know that some businesses take note, and the media is also aware 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is true, nothing seems to happen. But I know that some businesses take note, and the media is also aware 👀
Not to shoot the messenger, but 'the media being aware' has been bandied about in here a few times yet it still hasn't come to anything useful. Sure a stack of ASA complaints may not be enough for a Herald article, but if nothing came out after the Pebbles case and barely anything after the actual scamming, what will be enough to blow her scam-gram up??

Reactions: 21
Not to shoot the messenger, but 'the media being aware' has been bandied about in here a few times yet it still hasn't come to anything useful. Sure a stack of ASA complaints may not be enough for a Herald article, but if nothing came out after the Pebbles case and barely anything after the actual scamming, what will be enough to blow her scam-gram up??
Maybe emails to the IRD

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You are correct. There will be no media articles about this. It is extremely disappointing that there were no media articles after Simone conceded in the case she took against Pebbles, but once the case was settled out of court there was no media interest. If the case had gone to court there most likely would have been coverage. As to your question about what it would take for another media article, it would be another ASA case being upheld. There were some excellent articles written after the donations scam became known, but due to some fancy (and morally dubious) footwork and plain old good luck, Simone and her P.R. team were able to minimise the damage. I believe if the case had been more widely known, then the result would have been different. Simone was lucky that it all emerged during Covid, when many of us were overwhelmed trying to navigate the huge changes that were thrown at us, with no attention left for events like this.
---
What is this ? This TC doesn’t know
---

---
This is ‘The Influencers Ad Identification Report’, from the Advertising Standards Authority.

If you notice an influencer not adhering to the rules then you can file a report with the ASA.

“When we get your report, the ASA will investigate it and if needed we will contact the influencer. They can respond either by withdrawing the ad content or by changing it to identify it as advertising.”

The Influencers Ad Identification Report publishes the results from the most recent breaches of the rules.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
When's the next series of NZ Today with Guy Williams? Maybe he could do a follow up interview with Pebbles (she featured last year) anybody know him? 🕵️‍♀️

I always knew there would be no repercussions for simone from this, she has never been publicly held accountable for anything. The media are simply not interested, they weren't interested when in was in the court system and they're not interested now.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Her carpets esp the rugs are absolutely scum!! How she let's a baby roll around on them is beyond me. I've never seen her get her carpets done and funny since only mentioning it recently she's got it done. 🫠 for someone who is "clean" that's foul.
So far she's showed us her washing machine full of mold, her dish washer to brim of absolutely gunk that is probably toilet brush left overs and her carpets. What the heck does she even clean daily? Starting to think she's full of tit and shows us a 2min video and she sits down on tattle.

Reactions: 15
Ryder is totally in daycare now. duck she's scum!

Your the most shittest parent out Scammy!
I hope it hurts heaps when you look back and regret your time with your children because of your own selfish needs.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ryder is totally in daycare now. duck she's scum!

Your the most shittest parent out Scammy!
I hope it hurts heaps when you look back and regret your time with your children because of your own selfish needs.
I don’t think he is, unless it’s a different one to where Asher goes. If he does start attending the same one I will absolutely confirm here when he does.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Another drink bottle !!!! How many is this now ? !! What happened to the big Stanley ones she “ purchased ourselves” ? Is she done showing it off because they didn’t send her a PR package?

I love that she has to ‘repost’ the cleaners comments about how her house is so tidy and organised and they tried so hard to make it cleaner. They were cleaning carpets- how can you not make them cleaner? Also she did a before and after to prove they were dirty them clean. How can you tell her house is organised from just being in it as well. Gosh she really has to prove something doesn’t she.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Lol I don't believe she just happened to have the carpet cleaning appointment booked this week after being questioned about it last week. She absolutely couldn't deal with being considered dirty or disorganised and scrambled to book it in.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.