Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's actually a condition, symmastia, where the implants end up touching in the middle forming one big boob🤣 .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wouldn't be showing those before and afters of the rug. Shows how filthy it was, probably not very on brand for someone who is all about the cleaning.!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s because she wears her shoes inside. It’s a filthy habit, so unhygienic! The amount of grime she’d be tracking into her house 🤮

Can I also add that fuuuuuuck she’s boring lately?! Like, she’s always been a dull witch but there is NOTHING going on in her life! Girl needs a hobby that isn’t pretending to surface clean.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wouldn't be showing those before and afters of the rug. Shows how filthy it was, probably not very on brand for someone who is all about the cleaning.!
But the company sent a message telling her how hard it was to make them even cleaner as her house is sooo tidy and organised!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank goodness blessing number one’s helmet is on correctly this morning !! Scummy you’re welcome that we on here give a damn and you listened! Now show us how you clean the scooter before you let him have scooter races inside your home !
---
Yawning at the gym and juicing this morning. How boring.
No one is drinking that juice !! I’ve never seen her put juice in the fridge like that !

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Thank goodness blessing number one’s helmet is on correctly this morning !! Scummy you’re welcome that we on here give a damn and you listened! Now show us how you clean the scooter before you let him have scooter races inside your home !
---

No one is drinking that juice !! I’ve never seen her put juice in the fridge like that !
Absolutely not! Especially when you have all of those #gifted frozen smoothie cubes in the freezer and all that #ad green juice powder, which you also DON’T drink 🙄🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Absolutely not! Especially when you have all of those #gifted frozen smoothie cubes in the freezer and all that #ad green juice powder, which you also DON’T drink 🙄🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
At least the sink gets a good flush every time she pours those undrinked (LOL) smoothies down the drain.

Reactions: 6
Why would she not just donate to someone that chemist giveaway package. Greedy & selfish come to mind.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Dinner tonight for her and Asher and lunch for them tomorrow......has trouble hit.....has Trent left? There hasn't been alot of him at all lately, and as someone said very quiet on the gram which generally only means something has gone wrong in the household. Has anyone got pics of recent seat chats, can you still see his clothes etc in the closet.....
I'm totally reaching and over speculating but the question has to be asked.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can I also add that fuuuuuuck she’s boring lately?! Like, she’s always been a dull witch but there is NOTHING going on in her life! Girl needs a hobby that isn’t pretending to surface clean.
She IS boring. She has developed no talents and hobbies. Everything about her screams pathetic now she’s no longer a big name influencer. Most people accept when their time is up, things have changed and move into living a rich and fulfilled life away from the spotlight. Not our Simone however - she’s determined to try to stay relevant in her sterile world wearing cheap and nasty clothes and trying to pretend she’s fabulous.

Reactions: 13
Ok tonight’s dinner chat, I have some notes…

• No Woop Simmy? ….haven’t seen that for a wee while! What happened there?? 🤭

• This will make dinner for you & A and lunch tomorrow for you both. Where’s Tenti? What will he have for lunch tomorrow? Grab something while at the office? - where he goes and doesn’t wfh??

• Did you run out of your “backstock” of lemon juice and now have to use your
✨⭐pLeNtiFuL⭐✨ lemon tree?
Or did you donate all that backstock to someone who actually needs it?? 🥴🥴

• The parsley garnish “from the garden” why did you need to get it from the garden when you have a Vegepod right there in your pantry??
……unleeeeesss 🤔🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.