Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dinner tonight for her and Asher and lunch for them tomorrow......has trouble hit.....has Trent left? There hasn't been alot of him at all lately, and as someone said very quiet on the gram which generally only means something has gone wrong in the household. Has anyone got pics of recent seat chats, can you still see his clothes etc in the closet.....
I'm totally reaching and over speculating but the question has to be asked.
Did anyone notice last night when she saw the Gran Turismo movie and said Trenti would love this movie but why didn’t he just go with her? I get it was probably gifted to her but surely she could say can I bring my husband?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice last night when she saw the Gran Turismo movie and said Trenti would love this movie but why didn’t he just go with her? I get it was probably gifted to her but surely she could say can I bring my husband?
I think she said “I knew Trent would love this” but was surprised she liked it

Reactions: 3
I think she said “I knew Trent would love this” but was surprised she liked it
I assumed he went.
I love her dinner attempt of what we had to use up in the fridge. Doesn’t she buy just enough food for the week anyway?
Where is a normal everyday female influencer who actually you can relate to? I’ve done three 12 hour days- something she will never understand. I’ve come home sorted the house but in one room, I’ve hid the washing that needs to be folded. For the life me the last thing I want to do is run around the house and bloody reset or clean windows or even karate chop a cushion! It’s not that she can’t sit still, it’s that she isn’t ever tired as life isn’t hard when you dawdle through the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Where is Trenti?
Did she lock him away in the closest? 😂 mayb he's at the family bar? Where ever he may be we all know he will be thinking about 🍆

Fark she's boring 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
tit guys she’s really sWiTcHiNg ThiNgs Up over at Casa de Forskin!!😮😮
Tanning on a Wednesday!
Fresh Sheet Fridaying on a THURSDAY!!
✨⭐ShE’s AbSoLuTeLy WiLd⭐✨ 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
tit guys she’s really sWiTcHiNg ThiNgs Up over at Casa de Forskin!!😮😮
Tanning on a Wednesday!
Fresh Sheet Fridaying on a THURSDAY!!
✨⭐ShE’s AbSoLuTeLy WiLd⭐✨ 🥴🥴
That means they must be going away this weekend. But golly gosh, it’s been a long time since they went away (what is it, two or three weeks since the last *devine* holiday) and of course they both work so hard and are so deserving of another grifted weekend 🥹

• Sick
Reactions: 13
That means they must be going away this weekend. But golly gosh, it’s been a long time since they went away (what is it, two or three weeks since the last *devine* holiday) and of course they both work so hard and are so deserving of another grifted weekend 🥹
Samoa perhaps?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.