Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That skin!
I'm 10 years older and my skin looks like I could be in a Caci clinic ad compared to hers.

Maybe it's the inconsistencies with all the different products she's peddling applying that her skin doesnt know if it's coming or going.

Reactions: 10
That skin!
I'm 10 years older and my skin looks like I could be in a Caci clinic ad compared to hers.

Maybe it's the inconsistencies with all the different products she's peddling applying that her skin doesnt know if it's coming or going.
I think that’s exactly it. Like you need to be consistent with a skincare regimen and well, we all know consistency isn’t Simmons strong suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That skin!

That was such a huge eye opener. Scammy, like everything in her life, deceptively portrays herself. No matter what potions and creams she applies to her skin, she has a really bad black head issue. Maybe its just she uses too much and her skin is reacting. Makes me feel good my skin, being older than hers, actually is genuinely good😆
For those in the know, is it safe to dermaplane over skin with blackheads like that, wouldn't it cause an inflammatory response and potentially even a skin infection?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I
That was such a huge eye opener. Scammy, like everything in her life, deceptively portrays herself. No matter what potions and creams she applies to her skin, she has a really bad black head issue. Maybe its just she uses too much and her skin is reacting. Makes me feel good my skin, being older than hers, actually is genuinely good😆
Is that blackheads or huge pores, I can't tell?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t want to defend but I don’t think those are blackheads. They look like pores to me, maybe sebaceous filaments?
I get regular blackheads in the same spot on my hairline and they look nothing like this. They’re raised and way bigger than that.
I agree. They’re from excessive skin cleansing and stripping making your skin overproduce oil in an effort to rebalance. She would find these improved if she lightened up on the OTT “skincare” and endless brand changing.

Reactions: 14
I agree. They’re from excessive skin cleansing and stripping making your skin overproduce oil in an effort to rebalance. She would find these improved if she lightened up on the OTT “skincare” and endless brand changing.
She absolutely needs to pick a skincare lane and stick to it.
You can’t tell me that chopping and changing the way she does is doing her skin any good. And on top of that, how can you tell what “works” if you try something one week and next week you use something else 🤷🏼‍♀️
My dermatologist said it can sometimes take months to see a product work it’s full magic.

Reactions: 8
I think it's both. She did a post a while back saying she had black heads but the images were never like this.
I know.....................she's angling for ANOTHER SKINCARE PRODUCT to help control blackheads......you watch.

• Haha
It's HecticbyHollyMay, have also been reporting this morning...
Oh dear lord - is that page a real person! What a ghastly, revolting and clearly deranged person. An absolute waste of air and space in the world I imagine . How do people think that exposing themselves in this way is ok? She’s disgusting. However as there is nothing I can see about unfliencer90 she’s either taken it down or iG removed it.

Oh dear lord - is that page a real person! What a ghastly, revolting and clearly deranged person. An absolute waste of air and space in the world I imagine . How do people think that exposing themselves in this way is ok? She’s disgusting. However as there is nothing I can see about unfliencer90 she’s either taken it down or iG removed it.
Go on igagony and have a look 🤣

Reactions: 3
Oh dear lord - is that page a real person! What a ghastly, revolting and clearly deranged person. An absolute waste of air and space in the world I imagine . How do people think that exposing themselves in this way is ok? She’s disgusting. However as there is nothing I can see about influencer she’s either taken it down or iG removed it.
It's still there, 😡and that other disgusting influencer encouraging her followers to do the same, just click the link she tells them. That is inciting behavior.

Attachments

• Sick
Don’t give HM the satisfaction of having heaps of views…..View Here anon:

What the duck? This is absolutely not okay! Our team member simply took pictures of a nasty cow in public and posted them.
I hope you’re okay. Those comments were all sent in by one person I bet. Fark.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t see anything either, I just went to check now as first time I’ve been on social media today and tattle since I have a life unlike Simone. I have never been on Holly’s account before and no stories were coming up so I had to look on igagnony, I had to stop watching though as she’s such a bully herself and it was making me angry!

Reactions: 9
Anyone from Auckland in need of a thermie? As a consultant they will come around when you buy one and help set it up & do a demo for you - could have Simone over to help if you purchase one from her 😂🤣🤣
I would take one for the team but I’m in Aus (I just purchased one and my consultant came & set it up, we cooked a meal together & she’s on call for all my questions/queries etc).
But seriously can’t believe Simone has gone into the MLM side of things. Next you know she’ll be flogging Herbalife & doterra 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Anyone from Auckland in need of a thermie? As a consultant they will come around when you buy one and help set it up & do a demo for you - could have Simone over to help if you purchase one from her 😂🤣🤣
I would take one for the team but I’m in Aus (I just purchased one and my consultant came & set it up, we cooked a meal together & she’s on call for all my questions/queries etc).
But seriously can’t believe Simone has gone into the MLM side of things. Next you know she’ll be flogging Herbalife & doterra 😅
People should book a demo and then not buy one 😂 I would but I’m wrong side of Auckland.

Edit: remember to crop your screenshots, everyone! Protect yourself. It’s a rookie mistake!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.