Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked. Surely that is a case of that doxing thing?? She is desperate to be involved, but involved in what, seeing an influencer in the wild and taking a photo 💁‍♀️. Only blessing is she named tattle so more people will head this way and see the light!!
Someone needs to hog tie her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gees for someone who uses a gazillion beauty products, her skin is terrible.

Also, needs to wash her hands properly after fake tanning.

1692228635868.png
1692228663528.png
1692228685915.png

---
It's HecticbyHollyMay, have also been reporting this morning...
I reported as Bullying and Harrassment....is that the right one?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Honestly, more fool Holly for taking Simone’s side. I thought Holly would be first to criticise a white privileged influencer who defrauded a charity that benefits underprivileged women, but I guess she’s not as much of a woman of the people as she pretends to be.

Guess Holly’s just mad no one has bothered to post pics of her in the wild because no one even gives a tit who she is? 😂

Love how late to the game she is to chime in though, what a dipshit 😁
I’ve seen her in the wild. She’s meek as. Confidence only present when she’s in front of a screen.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
In my opinion usually when someone has doxed you, you feel like you have lost your power and there is nothing you can do, but Net Safe NZ act swiftly and if you have all the information they can advise you what to do. Reporting to the Police is important too as you have a paper trail. You can also do a full on report to META (which I have done for someone before) If Simone and HM continue with this behaviour - you can send them a cease and desist letter.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Now Holly May is trying to be cool and posting me on her IG 🤣
Oh boy, she really wants to go down this road?!

Holly May. Instead of getting your mob to judge a stranger by their looks (I mean people in glass houses hun…honestly no mirrors in your house hey?) the majority of us “Taddle” people are judging others based on their crappy ACTIONS not their looks.

Reactions: 19
I’ve seen her in the wild. She’s meek as. Confidence only present when she’s in front of a screen.
Yes this is absolutely true, wouldn't say boo to a ghost. she is a text book example of someone who lives their life out online. She says she loves being fat, well she doesn't, she is self conscious, insecure and jealous. There is NO reason for her to be doing this to Unfluencer.

@unfluencer90 , I love how you're handling this, big ups to you.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.