Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now Holly May is trying to be cool and posting me on her IG 🤣
I just looked. Surely that is a case of that doxing thing?? She is desperate to be involved, but involved in what, seeing an influencer in the wild and taking a photo 💁‍♀️. Only blessing is she named tattle so more people will head this way and see the light!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I just looked. Surely that is a case of that doxing thing?? She is desperate to be involved, but involved in what, seeing an influencer in the wild and taking a photo 💁‍♀️. Only blessing is she named tattle so more people will head this way and see the light!!
And once again, what did I say that was soooo bad ... someone explain this outfit to me? 🤣🤣🤣
It was a genuine question...

Reactions: 16
And once again, what did I say that was soooo bad ... someone explain this outfit to me? 🤣🤣🤣
It was a genuine question...
That is the part that I just don't get. 🤦‍♀️You took a photo and posted it online, said person was the one who made a big deal about it. Now this other muppet has arrived 5 days later to bring it up again. Like WTF . And posted a bloody box to tear you down. Down for what????

I actually think tattle is having a wayyyyyyyy bigger effect on the influencers than they wish to admit. The genuine ones carry on but the ones who know what they post is tit, lies, fake, filtered, are triggered. And those ones are trying to deflect their failings onto tattle being a site for sad arses, except it's not. It's a site to call them out on their tit, lies, fake, filtered bullshit they post. Don't want to be judged on the snippets you show, show better snippets. It's really not that hard.🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 32
How she's just getting plain nasty, and encouraging pack mentality by her latest posts. She's a nasty bully

Reactions: 15
Omg I just went and had a look. What a fckn witch putting your photos and your kid's photos all over her stories 🙄😳😡
HM will use this as a threat to others, she'll try and make people believe she has all kinds of hacker connections and can find and dox everyone. She's a pathetic bully.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Nothing from old Simmo herself so far this morning. I bet that’s just an absolute coincidence though 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can’t stand that absolute waste of space Holly - what’s the fat cows Insta so I can also report her.

Reactions: 9
Honestly, more fool Holly for taking Simone’s side. I thought Holly would be first to criticise a white privileged influencer who defrauded a charity that benefits underprivileged women, but I guess she’s not as much of a woman of the people as she pretends to be.

Guess Holly’s just mad no one has bothered to post pics of her in the wild because no one even gives a tit who she is? 😂

Love how late to the game she is to chime in though, what a dipshit 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.