Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So has she removed the frame that holds her kids art !
This was my first thought too. Guess the boys really don't get their pictures or art displayed anywhere in that cookie cutter house. Also those planes in Asher's room look so out of place in such a boring beige room.

Reactions: 10
I’d never heard of him because I’m a TC and now I’m getting his ads
---
This was my first thought too. Guess the boys really don't get their pictures or art displayed anywhere in that cookie cutter house. Also those planes in Asher's room look so out of place in such a boring beige room.
I think she would display them and then take a photo and then bin the pictures ! ( along with the birthday cards and all her Receipts

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where's the natural light she said made it so pretty in A's bedroom. It's in a dark hallway opposite an open door, probably opening into the garage. That's not looking after "cherished" art. Bet it only went up for the gram
It's the hallway of doom... where end-stage artworks that are not long for this world are banished while waiting for their final journey out of her life.

It's where the kids art frames were.... until they weren't :oops:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I reckon Scammy is so terrible with Money, always trying to buy "big ticket" items to prove wealth but really it's discounted or free.
Aka the Fern is from "Ryder" baby sprinkle for when he moves out, 🤣 like that ugly flag poor A will have to drag around. 🫣 she can't buy authentic LV etc because she would have to pay full price. Interesting she does a spend up when she has big contracts aka the toastie one.

Talking about contracts she hasn't really got many left. LOL she lost three major contracts in less than 6 months 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d never heard of him because I’m a TC and now I’m getting his ads
---

I think she would display them and then take a photo and then bin the pictures ! ( along with the birthday cards and all her Receipts
Right under micromunchy you lucky thing 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where's the natural light she said made it so pretty in A's bedroom. It's in a dark hallway opposite an open door, probably opening into the garage. That's not looking after "cherished" art. Bet it only went up for the gram
And for tattle to prove she ain’t a beige witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Let’s be honest, the only things Simone won’t address that are mentioned on here are:
- The Womens Refuge Donations
- Her photo editing of herself
- Where Trent’s actual home office is
And she definitely won’t address what trentis real sexual desire is 🤣🍆🍑

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone still on her close friends and can confirm if they have received any content for their moneys worth in the past few months? Haven’t seen anything shared on here for a while.

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but those planes called art is fu as………but do we expect anything else from super art critic Scammo?

Reactions: 4
I reckon Scammy is so terrible with Money, always trying to buy "big ticket" items to prove wealth but really it's discounted or free.
Aka the Fern is from "Ryder" baby sprinkle for when he moves out, 🤣 like that ugly flag poor A will have to drag around. 🫣 she can't buy authentic LV etc because she would have to pay full price. Interesting she does a spend up when she has big contracts aka the toastie one.

Talking about contracts she hasn't really got many left. LOL she lost three major contracts in less than 6 months 🤣🤣🤣
Or has a big spend up after some perceived negativity happens , aka the weekend saga. It's like she needs to buy something to feel better about herself.

Interesting this morning walk with Trenti, does that guy even have a job now? We don't see him do anything these days. A wee shot of his legs or hands every now and then.( Except for this weekends goggle face.)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve never really had any interest in Simone , I always assumed her target market was 50 year olds but was kind of shocked when I found out she was in her late 30s. I’ve been following this thread for awhile after seeing her in the wild and looking her up on instagram, has anyone ever found what filters she uses on her videos? I’ve gone on a deep dive and and I can’t imagine the time and energy it takes with how much she uploads to make herself look so much thinner , in the wild she’s pretty chunky and looks a lot rougher then in her photos.

Reactions: 10
I’ve never really had any interest in Simone , I always assumed her target market was 50 year olds but was kind of shocked when I found out she was in her late 30s. I’ve been following this thread for awhile after seeing her in the wild and looking her up on instagram, has anyone ever found what filters she uses on her videos? I’ve gone on a deep dive and and I can’t imagine the time and energy it takes with how much she uploads to make herself look so much thinner , in the wild she’s pretty chunky and looks a lot rougher then in her photos.
She isn’t in her late 30’s, she’s in her early 30’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She isn’t in her late 30’s, she’s in her early 30’s 😂
I mean…. Are you sure???
---
Honestly after seeing her I’m willing to say she’s lying about her age, I have friends who have a tit load of fillers, I have friends who smoke and drink, I’ve had a friend who’s had weight loss surgery as well and I understand how that ages you with the rapid weightloss, we are all early thirty’s and there’s no way that she’s not ten years older, surgery or not. I’m sure she will see this and subtly post a photo of her drivers license with age showing or something but until she does I don’t believe it she Is absolutely pushing 40 at least

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.