Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a sad beige bedroom. And just like that the picture is gone, and replaced with jet planes, too high for poor Asher to interact with. Scammy you could point at them, touch them, and teach him colours, encourage him to speak. But I guess they have to be pristine to resell. Where's the painting?

And Scammy, you forgot to put AD on those flowers. Thank you for pointing out when AD is needed, but you need to follow through yourself.
Simone was gushing about that painting. Didn’t she choose this painting herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can confirm the person that outed me to SA was whom I suspected 🤣 sad desperate 🐄

I hope Scammy invites her over for dinner now as bestie #48920218. She did after all do Scammy's laundry renovation...
Sounds like she airs the dirty laundry too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Scammo you are actually not used to message like this because no tattler would ever message those things to you because we know we would get blocked. I personally love sending you kind messages and receiving your devine voice replies.
Why does the message look different to the ones she usually shares, where people are asking for instructions on where to find a reel that she shared just the dah prior? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If Simoan wasn’t so deceptive with her use non-use of #ad, why would it be necessary to write puRcHaSEd ouRseLVes? If it didn’t say #ad then OBVIOUSLY it would have been purchased themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Must be a really boring day in her household. Her ‘soft life’ must not be enjoyable today. I like how she constantly tags her candle friend in things she only shared Simone’s stories, rarely tags her in anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let’s be honest, the only things Simone won’t address that are mentioned on here are:
- The Womens Refuge Donations
- Her photo editing of herself
- Where Trent’s actual home office is

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.