Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s dropped 2k on a bunch of art that doesn’t go with the rest of the room? Does Asher even like planes? I thought he was into animals?

More meaningful in my eyes would be the glow hearts. Get 4 one heart for each of you in the family etc.

Reactions: 12
So she’s dropped 2k on a bunch of art that doesn’t go with the rest of the room? Does Asher even like planes? I thought he was into animals?

More meaningful in my eyes would be the glow hearts. Get 4 one heart for each of you in the family etc.
She’s not bought them, she’s too bloody tight, should ask for receipts to prove she paid for them 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Would love to see the receipts for her latest "purchase"... And while your in the drawer Scamone, maybe the woman refuge ones too? And all the ones from the holidays that you've had the last few months.
---

Don't you mean 6? Can't forget the 2 angel babies that she fails to ever mention.

Would love to see the receipts for her latest "purchase"... And while your in the drawer Scamone, maybe the woman refuge ones too? And all the ones from the holidays that you've had the last few months.
---

Don't you mean 6? Can't forget the 2 angel babies that she fails to ever mention.
7...cant forget madoox!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Frothing at the originality of these Scuntmoan, you are such a beautiful human being and utterly gorgeous mother, I can only aspire to be half the woman you are 🤮🤮🤮🤮
As for the song duck you, feels like you’ve stolen my playlist, shouldn’t be surprised though #womamsrefuge #receipts #thief
Oh duck off. The large planes are 260 each! Each!!! She has 8 on the wall.. you disgusting pos. Read the room and stop showing off your expensive ugly art and expensive ugly snow suits

Reactions: 13
O
7...cant forget madoox!
Omg how silly of me! Can't forget "mY oRiGiNaL bAbEh"
---
These poor poor people having their profiles splashed all over Instagram, just so she can show the support from her "Huns". If they only onew the true Scammy that we all know and love. You make me sick Scamoan.

Reactions: 7
So if she always puts ‘purchased ourselves’ , or an Ad if they got a discount/gifted - what about the candles from Mila mae? Those get neither?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly can not wait for the bleeping iNfLuEnZa era to duck off. She'll be on the 'if you don't enjoy my content, you don't have to watch it' bullshit soon enough, no doubt in a patronising tone, thinking she's funnier, smarter and risen so far above those TC tattle girlies. Just waiting for the day that somebody legitimately calls her a thieving cvnt to her face.

• Heart
Fuk off with ya attention seeking scabing mole, no one sent that to you, you sent yourself it from your 89761 fake pages to stalk people from and send yourself love notes.
😂😂
Chill duck out scabby and take a panadol you look and sound CRAZY 🤪 . The weekend has really shaken ya hasn't it.🤣🤣
---
Make that make sense,
Flabby scabby smelly fish flaps!
Only to add a few.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Scammo you are actually not used to message like this because no tattler would ever message those things to you because we know we would get blocked. I personally love sending you kind messages and receiving your devine voice replies.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What a sad beige bedroom. And just like that the picture is gone, and replaced with jet planes, too high for poor Asher to interact with. Scammy you could point at them, touch them, and teach him colours, encourage him to speak. But I guess they have to be pristine to resell. Where's the painting?

And Scammy, you forgot to put AD on those flowers. Thank you for pointing out when AD is needed, but you need to follow through yourself.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just off to send a few of those 'followers' she's shared without blurring out a quick DM about the wiki.. Thilly Thosagggge... :m

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bring on the question box Casserole for your devine feel good chat!! We know you're literally simmering away after the weekend! Fake it till you make it.... photoshop until caught out 🥰

Im interested to know, what do you actually do all day other than read tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.