Simone Anderson #38 Asher Roo is about to be two. Will the party be the colour of poo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess since she doesn't have a job she doesn't realise it's a public holiday today. Though Trent has one, guess he didn't get a lie in on his bonus day off.
Maybe they don’t share a bed and he’s still fast asleep in his room 👀
---
I can’t wait for her to reply on her stories and prove me wrong 😂 until then I maintain that they’re not sleeping in the same bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who the hell does a full house clean at 5.30 in the morning. I had 4 teenagers in the house last night as kids wanted mates over. Guess what Simmy, they're still fast asleep after staying up all night and I'm sitting here enjoying my coffee in peace with my dog in front of the fire. Housework can wait...
Yeap! Same here. Cleaned up last night. Have worked from home this week and can honestly say I don’t need to clean the house at all as have done bits throughout the week. I still don’t get her madness. I do like how she opened the curtains for me but not the blinds.
Great to see TM being used as well. But we all know Thursday is their special night hence why she always changes the sheets on Friday

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeap! Same here. Cleaned up last night. Have worked from home this week and can honestly say I don’t need to clean the house at all as have done bits throughout the week. I still don’t get her madness. I do like how she opened the curtains for me but not the blinds.
Great to see TM being used as well. But we all know Thursday is their special night hence why she always changes the sheets on Friday
Gotta get Trenti’s love juice off the sheets stat 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol..great content - a thermomix - steam broccoli. 🥦 Oh how the Casserole has fallen 🥳
Hahah i just cut the heads off and pop in microwave with glad wrap with a tiny bit of water on top and boom she's steamed and done no themo needed haha

Reactions: 8
Where is Trenti we are seeing much less of him at the moment.

Guess Scammy has locked him back in his closet. Really was a drunken mistake that post from his boyfriend wasn't it Scammy. Came back to bite. But I guess you are slowly acknowledging the truth
---
Shall we have a sweep stake on when simmy acknowledges that it is Matariki?
Thank you for making her aware. I reckon before 1030🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
When I go in insta after being up and down with my new born all night and see simo has been up and done her house clean at 5.30am I just think duck off lady, get a bleeping life. Sleep in, chill the duck out, snuggle in bed with your babies, have a coffee, but clean 5.30am??? she's not of this world I don't think 🫥🫥🫥🫥

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When I go in insta after being up and down with my new born all night and see simo has been up and done her house clean at 5.30am I just think duck off lady, get a bleeping life. Sleep in, chill the duck out, snuggle in bed with your babies, have a coffee, but clean 5.30am??? she's not of this world I don't think 🫥🫥🫥🫥
I also think wtf lady, chill the duck out! Are you that uptight that everything has be be perfect every second of the day? Poor kids and husband, they can never relax because she can't. A psychologist would have a field day with her, never ending appointments!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the spare room downstairs has an ensuite. Between the bed, the wfh setup and the bathroom, T has everything he needs in there. Porridge served up to his door promptly at 5am and maybe she'll let him out to bathe the boys before bed at 6.55pm

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thermomix in.......old tit now being sold on the gram! She would have been gifted the thermomix aswell and she is SELLING her 2nd hand appliances. Gift them on you fucken twit! And why ask people to bid? Do you think they will pay more because it was owned and used by you? Put a price on it if you are going to be stingy enough to sell them, and let people come in a first in first served basis....Such a numpty!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Simone you really are a revolting selfish person. So many people feeling the real life cost of living & you are flogging off stuff!! Even if you paid for it 99% of your stuff you didn't 🤢. Gift it to people who would appreciate it & need it. #no empathy

Reactions: 11
Lol she absolutely could not give things away that she's paid for. So many gifted items yet she can't possibly pay it forward in some way. Funny how she can't remember to write "ad" on half her posts but she is making damn sure she makes it clear she paid for these items herself so she can't get into another second hand wardrobe debacle.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Where is Trenti we are seeing much less of him at the moment.

Guess Scammy has locked him back in his closet. Really was a drunken mistake that post from his boyfriend wasn't it Scammy. Came back to bite. But I guess you are slowly acknowledging the truth
---

Thank you for making her aware. I reckon before 1030🤔
Ooooh what I have missed re Tent/boyfriend post???

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.