Simone Anderson #38 Asher Roo is about to be two. Will the party be the colour of poo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she even cooked a meal in it yet?
Dinner PorridgešŸ¤¢
You thick peice of tit ya forgot the Little ad you should have them on both dress and the themo.
Fark she's stupid.

Where's Trenti theses days she claims he's on all theses dates nights but yet to see his face?
Has anyone seem him since they came on one night and he declared he's gay?
Only from behind, in her posts. Or he hides behind her head. They could have gone to the media and milked it for every cent she could getšŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her whole page gives me the ick no one cares you and your gay/bisexual/who gives a duck husband have matching jumpers or that you own a spa pool and 70000 appliances. People hate you because you have no moral compass Simone. You may think you are keeping your ā€˜safe spaceā€™ or however you justify blocking and silencing people who ask questions. itā€™s sad that you donā€™t realise is that the people who hate you actually are mind blown what could possibly possessed you to scam money from womenā€™s refugee and why you continue to exploit your children for money. Everything else is just an ongoing show of your poor character.

People find you disgusting because you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is that Trenty wearing her Rodd and Gunn sweatshirt in the video at butterfly creek

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her whole page gives me the ick no one cares you and your gay/bisexual/who gives a duck husband have matching jumpers or that you own a spa pool and 70000 appliances. People hate you because you have no moral compass Simone. You may think you are keeping your ā€˜safe spaceā€™ or however you justify blocking and silencing people who ask questions. itā€™s sad that you donā€™t realise is that the people who hate you actually are mind blown what could possibly possessed you to scam money from womenā€™s refugee and why you continue to exploit your children for money. Everything else is just an ongoing show of your poor character.

People find you disgusting because you are.
Were they in matching jumpers?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Iā€™m pissed. I wanted to try some nutra organics products but refuse to now. duck you Simone!

Reactions: 3
*Cough*

*Wheez*

*Shits all over fake grass and in the letterbox*

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iā€™m pissed. I wanted to try some nutra organics products but refuse to now. duck you Simone!
Unfortunately Nutra organics uses a lot of unfortunate and pos deceiving influencers to pedal their products. I bought from them once but never again because of that.

Reactions: 7
Simone you silly sausage. Did you forget, you are no longer a peasant. You donā€™t need to use a pot to make these gummies. You have your devine limited edition gifted TM. Please use this next time you need to make these immune boosting gummies for your child (Tell us Asher isnā€™t eating his veges without telling us šŸ˜…) .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unfortunately Nutra organics uses a lot of unfortunate and pos deceiving influencers to pedal their products. I bought from them once but never again because of that.
Yep same, they use so many aussie influencers and itā€™s a joke. I stopped buying their products several years ago because of them using several crappy influencers to promote their products

Reactions: 2
Yep same, they use so many aussie influencers and itā€™s a joke. I stopped buying their products several years ago because of them using several crappy influencers to promote their products
I bought a couple of things from them then saw the Kearnts advertising for them. I was gutted and horrified! Sorry Nutra Organics but do better šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ˜«

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Weird quote for you to share this morning Simone. This does not reflect you at all...
If it had nothing to do with looks, why do you continue to edit every photo and use filters on your videos?
Pity you didn't think how the vulnerable women that the WR help would feel when you scammed $200k from them. Imagine how many women you could have helped and imagine how great they would have felt. But, you never will. Because your a piece of tit that has absolutely no morals. I'm off to donate a couple of safe nights for the 17,680 days they will need. How many safe nights could your donations have given Simone. šŸ˜”

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Simone you silly sausage. Did you forget, you are no longer a peasant. You donā€™t need to use a pot to make these gummies. You have your devine limited edition gifted TM. Please use this next time you need to make these immune boosting gummies for your child (Tell us Asher isnā€™t eating his veges without telling us šŸ˜…) .
Call me a TC but I don't see any health benefit to the recipe. It's orange juice, gelatin, honey and cinnamon. What's the purpose of them?

Reactions: 21
I give the Thermomix 2 weeks before she starts posting it less and less and then it disappears altogether.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
oh goodie Casserole the creator with lots of copied content coming your way.
That post is exactly which sheā€™ll never be ā€œauthenticā€. She could easily still use the thermomix in manual mode to show how to make them for non owners. Itā€™s a 3 grand work project for her and thatā€™s it.

Reactions: 8
I give the Thermomix 2 weeks before she starts posting it less and less and then it disappears altogether.
Absolutely. Simone is completely inauthentic in everything she does. The patterns of her behaviour are so obvious to us here. She is paid to promote something, which she does (badly), then as quickly as possible, sells the item. We have seen this over and over.

Where is the Emma Sleep product, the herb garden, the SolveJ baby swing, the baby toy box, and everything else that she said was ā€˜the best everā€™.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.