Simone Anderson #38 Asher Roo is about to be two. Will the party be the colour of poo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her giving away things she's supposedly paid for..................................right, that'll never happen.

I should put a bid on something, as if she'd send it across the ditch!

Reactions: 4
There really hasn't been any footage of trenti recently has there.....

Reactions: 8
Take screenshots of her selling gifted items. If we scroll back far enough I'm sure we'll see the "ad" post and can send both to IRD/ASA.

Reactions: 11
Take screenshots of her selling gifted items. If we scroll back far enough I'm sure we'll see the "ad" post and can send both to IRD/ASA.
I was wondering that.... Wasn't she gifted the steamer when she also got that weird bed linen iron/steamer? I remember her getting ripped to shreds for it here cause she didn't even use it the next #freshsheetfriday

Reactions: 6
Maybe they don’t share a bed and he’s still fast asleep in his room 👀
---
I can’t wait for her to reply on her stories and prove me wrong 😂 until then I maintain that they’re not sleeping in the same bed.
I bet she's got one of those stupid baby monitors plugged in above his egg head so she can creep and watch to make sure he's actually in there sleeping 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aaaaand.. cue a date night post 🙄 looks bleeping weird and no ad so why is she being so detailed about it? Why do they never stay home with their boys? It’s bizarre.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Aaaaand.. cue a date night post 🙄 looks bleeping weird and no ad so why is she being so detailed about it? Why do they never stay home with their boys? It’s bizarre.
Hahaha blocked the instant I asked whether it should say ad!!!! What a psychopathic witch she is -can't handle the slightest hint of someone questioning her honesty!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Hahaha blocked the instant I asked whether it should say ad!!!! What a psychopathic witch she is -can't handle the slightest hint of someone questioning her honesty!
Lol wtf. What if you were just an actual fan trying to help her not get in trouble. She's a mess.

Reactions: 14
At this point I'm convinced they have a nanny. No pictures of her or Tenti or any mention of who they are with. bleeping weird.

Reactions: 10
Date night, pft. Sounds more like a bloody swingers event.... Don't know why they can't just come out and say they are swingers. Nothing to be embarrassed about... Now making up a profile to out your husband, no that's embarrassing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh you thilly thosauge! You keep forgetting! …don’t worry I got chuu boo 😜🙄🫠

IMG_8677.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.