Simone Anderson #38 Asher Roo is about to be two. Will the party be the colour of poo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In other words….
“Hey bestie #3536828! Remember that iron clad contract you signed, signing away your soul to the devil - aka me?
Yea well please copy and paste this message, with very oddly specific elements responding to those Tattle TCS and flick it through to me! Thanks babes, love you!! xxx
I’ll be round this arvo to drop off an orchid and some lemon juice ✌🏻✌🏻😘
…..be MORE bloody obvious Simmy! 🙄🙄
View attachment 2311160
Annnnddddd now to change the burner phone number back to no contact....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So, I know people sometimes ask silly questions. But how are these comments good for Nutra Organics? One of them had no idea what the brand was. Umm Simone you’re being paid to promote it? The other is saying add extras. Isn’t Simone meant to say “oh the gelatin has everything my cherub needs” etc. and hey you’ve got the kids, at least show them enjoying the gummies.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yea like isn't this kind of embarrassing for her? You have over 300,000 followers and can only manage to get 3000 of them to follow TM. I'm sure much smaller accounts could get the same reach
This is also assuming she is the only influencer currently running this promotion? If anyone else is it's even worse for her

Reactions: 4
Call me a TC but I don't see any health benefit to the recipe. It's orange juice, gelatin, honey and cinnamon. What's the purpose of them?
I don’t get it at all ! Does Gelatin really help with gut health! Isn’t gelatin just bones from animals

Reactions: 4
Gelatin can help improve gut health. However most qualified people would never promote kids taking gummies. They actually advise against it. If your child has a good all round food diet there should be no reason why they need to take supplements.

Reactions: 15
Gelatin can help improve gut health. However most qualified people would never promote kids taking gummies. They actually advise against it. If your child has a good all round food diet there should be no reason why they need to take supplements.
It's Simone tho... She don't care what's good for her kids, she just sees it as ad, money, followers and money

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Can they never be home alone over a weekend ? It must be exhausting to keep up the charade of being so popular. Now getting friends to post how great you is another new low.
Lucky she has the TM to make them all cocktails.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Something up I wonder? hasn't shown her face for a couple of days besides the re-shared pic this morning. The motivational meme this AM and flowers from her friend and just general lack of posting.

Reactions: 5
Something up I wonder? hasn't shown her face for a couple of days besides the re-shared pic this morning. The motivational meme this AM and flowers from her friend and just general lack of posting.
Maybe she has read tattle and listened to everyone here saying, stop posting your kids, stop posting grandad, stop posting your bed making, washing basket, whoop meal, outfit, hair do, cleaning bathroom, so actually, she has nothing to post. 🤣. Her copied recipes and quotes aren't doing it either. And the endless invitations to lunches and launches and events with free gifted tit seens to have dried up so what can poor sue do. Maybe she is at home interacting with her husband and children....🤔🤔😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's Monday and we haven't gotten any updates of the boys going swimming (with poor Asher in his togs with a nappy over the top) and who's turn it is to take them 🤔 Is Simone finally becoming irrelevant...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.