Simone Anderson #38 Asher Roo is about to be two. Will the party be the colour of poo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should be embarrassed that her child is in an ad. Complete lack of privacy all for a pathetic discount code.
You mean she is charging people to see how she does her make up? Look on her hair and make up page to see how terrible her work is

Reactions: 5
Hahaha blocked the instant I asked whether it should say ad!!!! What a psychopathic witch she is -can't handle the slightest hint of someone questioning her honesty!
Can someone let me know if it does turn out to be an ad? 😆

• Haha
Did simmy do an ad for this, does anyone remember?
I was looking into because #kids but you cant use it when you're breastfeeding..
Has she said if she's finished feeding Ryder?
Yes she did do an ad for it around mid-late June, like right after Fiji, but it's all gone now.

Reactions: 4
Hahaha blocked the instant I asked whether it should say ad!!!! What a psychopathic witch she is -can't handle the slightest hint of someone questioning her honesty!
Screenshot it all including the ad and pop it through to the ASA. Let them know she blocked you. They probably won’t do anything but makes her look like more of a twit and puts things on record if there was an investigation.
Makes her look so petty and childish too when it’s in the monthly reports.

Reactions: 9
Screenshot it all including the ad and pop it through to the ASA. Let them know she blocked you. They probably won’t do anything but makes her look like more of a twit and puts things on record if there was an investigation.
Makes her look so petty and childish too when it’s in the monthly reports.
Yeah they're pretty weak sauce so far with consequences but hopefully the more they pile up, the better.

Copied the gummies from Sarah Day 🤣 Nothing is original from the Casserole, just scams others pages & copies! To be fair I guess that's what all inFLuenzers do.🤭
Whatever has happened to Embarass - no sale, no new releases? Another Casserole flop 🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, once again if Asher is having a well balanced diet there is no need for gummies! Young children do not need supplements and gummies are the worst!

Reactions: 16
✨tHe DiRtiEr ThE cLoThEs, ThE biGgEr ThE mEmOriEs✨
….🫠🫠🫠 chuck that one in a frame and hang it next to your ✨LiVe, LaUgH, LoVe✨ sign ol Tony Robbins over here!
Loooool 😬😬😬 #motivationalspeaker 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.