Simone Anderson #37 Trent water-blasted the car at dawn, their trip to Fiji looked a friggin yawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It hasn’t been that long since I introduced solids but the advice was to introduce one food at a time, giving a couple of days between introducing foods to check for allergies and reactions. I did BLW and the advice was the same.
I swear it was only mentioned yesterday that he’s starting solids and already I’ve read a long list of foods he has tried 🤯
Has researched changed or is she really trying her best to hurry these kids through life. Wtf.
No, that is the correct advice. I did baby led weaning as well and you have to make sure there is time between foods.

Reactions: 6
How old is R? 5 months? Tomato isn’t supposed to be given until 6 months according to the app she uses.
How the duck she supposed to know how old he is??!?!?!? She couldn't even get the DoB right on those bracelets a while back.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How old is R? 5 months? Tomato isn’t supposed to be given until 6 months according to the app she uses.
This is what I mean - like how pissed would you be if you owned solid starts and she’s spouting this incorrect advice and saying she got it from you! Such a misrepresentation of their company and business!

Reactions: 8
So.. we have a many “prolific” citrus trees in the “garden” 🙄🙄🤥🤥, a plethora of lemon juice backstock and NOW we have dried 🍋 & 🍊!!
How much damn citrus does one family need?!? 🤬🤬
IMG_8482.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She posts all the times how she still makes purées for Asher? Which goes against what BLW is and Asher is old enough to not need puree anymore anyway.

Reactions: 14
She posts all the times how she still makes purées for Asher? Which goes against what BLW is and Asher is old enough to not need puree anymore anyway.
She's was litreally making puree in cubes a few days ago. 🫠 thick tit talks so much 💩 she dosnt even know left to right.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just get the impression she's trying to grow her children up so fast.
That she doesn't actually enjoy being a mother she likes the idea of it and the cash flow it brings from IG.

How she was a Nanny is beyond me. 🤔
Her children are missing out on actually being children and babies!
Was she actually a proper nanny, she used to babysit her cousins when they were young, is that what she considers being a Nanny??
---
How much did she pay that Amber person to write that first comment too 😂😂
---

Wow. Always knew she was a psychopath and this proves it 😂
That Amber person is her cousin, or some relative. One of the ones that still likes her?

Reactions: 5
Rach Ferguson is a great follow, living with stage 4 bowel cancer and raising money for the bowel cancer foundation too.

She's was litreally making puree in cubes a few days ago. 🫠 thick tit talks so much 💩 she dosnt even know left to right.
She literally cannot calculate her own age or know the DOB of her own children! Can we really expect TC to know her “lefts and rights”?? 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How do we think Solid starts feels about her using them, saying she’s following their advice but then actually not following it and doing dangerous tit. Like giving them foods they don’t advise until they’re older?!? I’d be furious if someone was touting my business and misrepresenting me like that!
Has anyone messaged them??

Just incase you are confused Scammy, you can ask Google, or do basic maths, or look in his Plunket book
Screenshot_20230623_191501.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.