Simone Anderson #37 Trent water-blasted the car at dawn, their trip to Fiji looked a friggin yawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Simone getting all these well known companies gifting her things, I don’t get why they don’t do their research!! She’s had a tit tonne of new ads lately! It’s ridiculous!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I don't understand either, but I personally think influencer marketing isn't great but that may be because I don't trust any of them. You get paid to promote it and try tell me you're authentic? Nah mate

Reactions: 11
I reckon trenti babe is better suited to elleherself husband Dave great match they would make

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seriously why is she flogging the BLW so much.
it infuriates me more than it should. Her baby can’t sit up unaided, he’s not even 6 months.
if I remember correctly she was feeding him puréed fruits etc at 4 months.
why on earth does she purée all the food in her specially gifted baby food maker (she recieved one with Asher so most likely been sold to someone else now). I think she probably does a combo of BLW & purées by the looks of it.
With my first I had so much time I puréed everything & fed him myself….with my second I became that “lazy”/time deprived mum he did BLW - he was made to feed himself 🤣

Reactions: 9
Why is Simone getting all these well known companies gifting her things, I don’t get why they don’t do their research!! She’s had a tit tonne of new ads lately! It’s ridiculous!!
Because no media outlet will expose her untold story of deceit 😔😌 She is clearly the most despised inFLueZer in NZ but the big companies & even smaller brands don't care about that, just get the product out there with whoever. 🤔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Because no media outlet will expose her untold story of deceit 😔😌 She is clearly the most despised inFLueZer in NZ but the big companies & even smaller brands don't care about that, just get the product out there with whoever. 🤔
It’s really bad and how’s her going to a gifted Peppa pig experience this morning. Asher wouldn’t even know what Peppa Pig as she has said he doesn’t watch TV!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
They will also send out generic parcels to everyone. She’ll be milking it to see if in the future she can get more deals. Everyone got the potatoes which were low in calories however didn’t see on influencer actually comment on taste etc. Just a quick story about opening a bag and using them.

Reactions: 7
I actually don’t think she enjoys being in her own home! Yes, she’s an extrovert who has to please people but I guess working from home she desperately seeks leaving it. Unlike some who work outside the home and just enjoy being at home.
I also don’t think she’s handling both of them as well as she pretends.

Reactions: 13
I actually don’t think she enjoys being in her own home! Yes, she’s an extrovert who has to please people but I guess working from home she desperately seeks leaving it. Unlike some who work outside the home and just enjoy being at home.
I also don’t think she’s handling both of them as well as she pretends.
I think Scammy likes.people to think she is better than what she is. She doesn't like being in her home because its not the posh one she envisioned. Other influencers show where they live, we get the cheat-sheet edited view. So she fashions what we see to fit her dialogue. Why doesn't she show us where Trenti really works?

Children are an accessory, she's got them both performing for the camera now to earn (her) money. It's so sad. But then I dont think she has the ability to relate to small children, they are annoyances, so long as they look good for the camera, they get head pats. Otherwise ECE is where they get sent

• Sad
😆 talking about the wellness thing this afternoon and she said she doesn't look at the questions first as she just wants to be natural. Darling fake Simone there's not one aspect of you that's natural. From ya 🍑 to your tits to your parenting. We see straight through you, certainly nothing natural about you

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s really bad and how’s her going to a gifted Peppa pig experience this morning. Asher wouldn’t even know what Peppa Pig as she has said he doesn’t watch TV!
Exactly what I was thinking!!! 🤬😔 and there’s absolutely no way the would have taken a family trip to Kelly Tarltons if it wasn’t gifted!! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
Exactly what I was thinking!!! 🤬😔 and there’s absolutely no way the would have taken a family trip to Kelly Tarltons if it wasn’t gifted!! 🤬🤬
She’s going to be so triggered one day when Asher comes home with permission slips for school trips but the school expects her to pay for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Scammo, womAn = 1, womEn = more than 1. If that’s too hard to remember, mAn and mEn should help. You’re welcome.
She's not the smartest.... Clearly the tuition on that private school paid off... Unless she has dyslexia but she won't admit that

Scammo, womAn = 1, womEn = more than 1. If that’s too hard to remember, mAn and mEn should help. You’re welcome.
Not a very good advert for St Cuths English department. How did she get into university🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m honestly surprised she does these public events! Considering she has NO control over how her image is captured “in the wild”!!
For someone who photoshops their legs and chin on the daily - the reality is a lil different..
IMG_8501.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Yeah and add In the copious amounts of times she’s spelt or seen “Womens Refuge” … she should know by now 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.