Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Asher’s 2nd Birthday
Cake: Just Jess Boujee Bakery
Flavour: Dog Hair
Party Favours: Girls Get Off Vibrators and packets of back stock lemon juice.
Dress Code: ill fitting
Entertainment: The best of unseen moments from her hidden cameras
VIPS: Happymumhappychild, Erin, her brow lady, Trent’s lover theotherman, her dog sitting friend/massage therapist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

tryharder

VIP Member
So interesting watching all these influencers following grow organically!
---

---
Great being able to see her replies.
Billing for lost income….. is that a dig at pebbles?
Scammo’s thread is giving me 2007-2010 embarrassing Facebook status updates vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

theotherman

So im not sure if i should be doing this but my friends told me about this page and after reading the comments im tipsy and mad. I have been with Trent for the last 13 months and he dumped me today for ANOTHER FUCKING MAN. he always said he would never leave his miserable, abusive wife and i was just like whatever im fine with that. He always said he wishes we could have spent our lives together and all that bullshit. So when he told me he had to end it because "she knows" i wasnt happy but it is what it is. Until i find out hes with some other 20 something. Yes i met trent when i turned 19 im 20 now. So my question is. Do i just let this slide? Or is their anything i can do without breaking the law. I have texts, videos, voice notes and yes even stuff from the bedroom. Im just mad the wife is an abuser, hes an adulterer and the poor kids have no idea. Im a student so hiring a lawyer is pretty wild. Or i just leak all this shit and see what happens.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
As usual, @hobsonville_housewife coming in hot with the most popular thread name...at this point I think there's a steady stream of Bambini Fashions flowing to your storage unit...try to get in there soon to stop Tent from wearing them please.

You can find Simone’s wiki here, please read this if you are new: https://tattle.life/wiki/simone-anderson/

Thread recap: Simone went on a week-long trip to Fiji, posting photos and videos with nary an ad nor child to be seen, and not a single syllable of spoken word to be heard.

So the question must be asked Simone, in the manner of Oprah: "Were you silent? Or were you siLENCED?"

Props to Canon for funding the grifter's luxury holiday AND for setting clear ground rules that must have pissed our Simmo off to no end.

In other news, Asher and Ryder must have had a joyous week in the heavenly embrace of Nana Wendz, and have probably returned to Scotts Point fully converted to Christianity and highly skilled at classical piano.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

#freshsheetfriday

Ha ha this is such a wind up. Don't they have people over for dinner someone said further up? Did they drink both bottles of champers tonight and G & Ts and think 'let's hit Tattle up, they'll froth this!'. Yawn...:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 36

eyeswideopen456

You know what Simmo. You prove time and time again that Tattle rattles you to your core. We can all see it. All your friends who secretly read here can see it. You are scrambling to stay relevant in a world where you are losing followers, losing money and most importantly losing reputation.

I challenge you to prove us all wrong. Go a cool 2 weeks without posting any reaction to anything said on tattle. Take your own advice and don’t get bothered by it. Not a single post in retaliation.

see if you can do it.
see if this thread dies because of it.
see if you have an inch of self control like you harp on about.

Go on. I dare you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So im not sure if i should be doing this but my friends told me about this page and after reading the comments im tipsy and mad. I have been with Trent for the last 13 months and he dumped me today for ANOTHER FUCKING MAN. he always said he would never leave his miserable, abusive wife and i was just like whatever im fine with that. He always said he wishes we could have spent our lives together and all that bullshit. So when he told me he had to end it because "she knows" i wasnt happy but it is what it is. Until i find out hes with some other 20 something. Yes i met trent when i turned 19 im 20 now. So my question is. Do i just let this slide? Or is their anything i can do without breaking the law. I have texts, videos, voice notes and yes even stuff from the bedroom. Im just mad the wife is an abuser, hes an adulterer and the poor kids have no idea. Im a student so hiring a lawyer is pretty wild. Or i just leak all this shit and see what happens.
D29DE10C-9116-4EDB-8B94-BECDFCBF447F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
The comments on Maria’s post have been Deleted.
"Hi Maria, I know I'm a money hungry, charity frauding, trash heap of a human being, and even though the comments on your page about me are true, would you mind deleting them please? If not I'll have to get my cop friend to come and raid your house in the middle of the night. Thanks beautiful hope you have a devine buttery soft day xx"

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

butterysoft

A well known journalist/writer has been supplied with all the facts about simmy. Fingers crossed they decide to go ahead with the article and get the real story out to the masses.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34