Simone Anderson #37 Trent water-blasted the car at dawn, their trip to Fiji looked a friggin yawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jokes on her though as the kid in the post is way older/bigger than Ryder.
Simmie do you have the same video for quinoa and all the other #advanced tit you gave him
She should have read their instructions on the page she is promoting. Ryder doesn't yet meet the criteria, yet she will intentionally put her child at risk for engagement and the need to be the best at everything.
The child eating the pepper in their videos is 11 months. And she should be cooking And removing the skin
Haven't seen Asher much this week, maybe he's started boarding school.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The BLW expert was giving Asher puree when he was 4 months old? That's not really how BLW works. I remember seeing a reel advertising the Babyfood maker. I couldn't care less how other parents choose to feed their own kids, but it's very misleading as usual. If she's going to influence the way babies eat, she needs to do it correctly and safely.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
‘Would love to know your feedback’ … yeah only if it’s positive one , or you will deleted before you can say stolen money from women’s refuge!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just get the impression she's trying to grow her children up so fast.
That she doesn't actually enjoy being a mother she likes the idea of it and the cash flow it brings from IG.

How she was a Nanny is beyond me. 🤔
Her children are missing out on actually being children and babies!

Fed is best but she stopped B feeding A so she could attend night outs again
Same with R to go to Fiji for a week!

Selfish!

Where is all A paintings and art work no sign of children living in that shoebox.

Thoeses children are robbed of their childhood so much trauma to come and like to think Scammy would have some regrets but she's to much of a monster for that.

Reactions: 25
She was keeping a list of all the food Asha tried but stopped at 300 ..wait what?? 🫤😲 who the duck has time for that... serial killer tit right there 🤣🤣
The fact that she could keep a list of Asher's first 300 foods he tried but hasn't provided the womens refuge receipts blows my bleeping mind 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Never a truer word spoken. Not an ounce of genuine joy or care shown. They are props. The. End.
It's amazing she wants to be a mummy blogger but doesn't address where she leaves her kids to flit away or the weaning of Babe #2 (who had been exclusively BF for so long 🥹) & is suddenly onto solids. How amazing her boys are at achieving milestones ( but yet to see these) She plays/lies with what gets her the most attention on the day.

Her kids are so her props because Casserole you are not worth following anymore.

Please someone expose this wannabe.

Reactions: 17
This also doesn't look like teething, looks like food reaction but the dip tit wouldn't know because she's given him that many foods in the last 12hours.
Why does she feel the need to share with everyone she's doing feeding this way knowing the back lash and opinions to me it just reads look at me and advance my kids are.

Scammy focus on your almost 2yr old saying basic words like mum and dad food before 1 is just for fun. Stop being a fuckn hero. Your a idiot.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14
This was in the comments in a reel she shared. Why don't they just throw their baby in the bath to eat like our devine beige ape??? They really are TCs if they don't know this trick 🙄🙄🙄

Also why tf has she got stupid little pigtails in Asher's hair 🥴
Omg what absolute TCs! Don’t they know you just mix Napisan and bleach and chuck those clothes into the dishwasher?! That’ll get those stains out lickety split!! Duh!! 🙄🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi Simone, if you do share this journey can you please make sure to show Ryders consent to this prior? Ta

Reactions: 8
duck she annoys the tit out of me. I did BLW with my oldest and she still didn't really eat until 18 months (was still breastfeeding too) and is still the pickiest eater. Simone, the fact ryder eats so well has jackshit to do with your 'hard work' and more to do with his temperament and who he is. Stop crediting yourself for this tit.

Reactions: 25
She was keeping a list of all the food Asha tried but stopped at 300 ..wait what?? 🫤😲 who the duck has time for that... serial killer tit right there 🤣🤣
What a nut job! Allergies waiting to happen in both boys I’m sure later on. It’s not a effing competition Simmie ya loser

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.