Simone Anderson #37 Trent water-blasted the car at dawn, their trip to Fiji looked a friggin yawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asher says Pony, pony, I call bullshit Scuntmoan, never heard him say anything let alone pony which is not a easy word to say although I guess he is super advanced considering he knows pony is the word for wanting a man bun
She reckons he said the word pony but still can’t say the word mum, yeah right 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
21 January, so he’s actually only just turned 5 months and I’m sure I saw a video of him with puree a week or so ago, so she started him on solids before he was 5 months.
He may be older if she lied about the miscarriage and he’s the feijoa baby. Wasn’t she trying to avoid legal action over retinol so smoke and mirrored the dates of the pregnancy?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She reckons he said the word pony but still can’t say the word mum, yeah right 😂😂😂😂
Omg guuuuuuuys he’s SO advanced that he’s protecting his own privacy, has not given his consent and therefore is refusing to “speak on camera”!! Duuuuuh! 🙄🙄😔😔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg guuuuuuuys he’s SO advanced that he’s protecting his own privacy, has not given his consent and therefore is refusing to “speak on camera”!! Duuuuuh! 🙄🙄😔😔
Well if he can say pony, then poo will be easy and she would be well ahead potty training him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Asher says Pony, pony, I call bullshit Scuntmoan, never heard him say anything let alone pony which is not a easy word to say although I guess he is super advanced considering he knows pony is the word for wanting a man bun
It's the lip for me 😂🫢
She's almost spitting with excitement about A saying pony. 🤪
We see threw your 💩 Scammy just STOP.

Reactions: 3
SORT OUT YOUR CAPTIONS SO THE END OF YOUR SENTENCE ISN’T CUT OFF YOU THICK bleep.
The deaf and hard of hearing community relies on captions to feel included in society.
But if she can steal from a charity supporting women literally running for their lives then she won’t give a duck about people who can’t listen to her bullshit and have to read it instead.

You read in here and still can’t do something as simple as using a different caption style 🤮 you are bleeping YUCK.

Reactions: 14
😂😂😂😂

Also I can’t believe the OT TC got accepted into into uni. She’s too stupid. Also 19yo Scammo didn’t think of MUA quals? She wouldn’t even be able to get a pharmacy retail job without doing MUA quals.
She’s barely qualified for a job at chemist warehouse
In her book she talks about how her mum encouraged her to drop out of uni and follow here dreams…to become a YouTuber. It’s great.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Again addressing tattle calling out the stupid little pig tails she put on him cause she didn't get the girl she so wanted

• Sad
We know he doesn’t say pony, but if he did, why the heck would it be related to a ponytail at his age? Wouldn’t be because he saw a horse? Oh wait. Ooops joke is on me because simmy looks like a horse!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In her book she talks about how her mum encouraged her to drop out of uni and follow here dreams…to become a YouTuber. It’s great.
'Drop out of uni and become a YouTuber'... said NO decent mum EVER!!
---
Soon we shall see wee Ryder strapped to a pole at the park having his lunch of 47 ingredients, that should go well :oops:

• Haha
We know he doesn’t say pony, but if he did, why the heck would it be related to a ponytail at his age? Wouldn’t be because he saw a horse? Oh wait. Ooops joke is on me because simmy looks like a horse!
So technically he is saying mum then....he's just using a different word for her 😂 One that suits better too 😂

• Haha
---
Soon we shall see wee Ryder strapped to a pole at the park having his lunch of 47 ingredients, that should go well :oops:
Fark she is a liar. She failed her exams because she is dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good chats on this live tonight! Hope you can get a code to contribute to tattle soon sis! 👌🏼🤍
803078B6-757C-483E-A812-561D64F983BB.jpeg
AF8BFA3C-38E9-4A72-87DB-870D9FF663A9.jpeg
5C275C7C-8FA3-4350-A457-69F4ADD5CBD3.jpeg
754CA200-56C2-48C7-A0CE-3FC4DD7FAC8A.jpeg
8E25415F-CE4C-459F-ACF6-3637115CE4FD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
---
Yes we shall and we shall see Asher pointing at his mum and yelling “PONY!!!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you make it with trenty’s little “dicky” scammo?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.