Simone Anderson #37 Trent water-blasted the car at dawn, their trip to Fiji looked a friggin yawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
STEAK?! 🥩
I don’t have children, so am in NO WAY qualified to comment/know what is “right” or appropriate for feeding(or anything else) BUT even I can say WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F*CK?!?!?!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Nah quite common for BLW. They suck on it and get all the goodness, so very common.
But they should be fully able to sit upright unassisted before starting BLW.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nah quite common for BLW. They suck on it and get all the goodness, so very common.
Yeah that’s what I don’t understand- can Ryder sit? She’s a bleeping danger to her own children and others watching her recklessness.

Reactions: 9
Yeah that’s what I don’t understand- can Ryder sit? She’s a bleeping danger to her own children and others watching her recklessness.

Exactly, I’ve never seen Ryder sit unsupported. It is reckless of her to ignore that requirement, especially because she always praises Solid Starts, yet she’s ignoring their number one rule.

Solid Starts say wait til 6 months with baby sitting upright and unassisted. She ignores that in a rush to show how advanced he is, and it’s disgusting.

I sincerely hope she’s attended a child first aid class.

Reactions: 13
Remember Simone's babies don't choke - quote "their bodies are so clever" (true story she said so when she started Asher on solids)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Remember Simone's babies don't choke - quote "their bodies are so clever" (true story she said so when she started Asher on solids)
That’s bleeping terrifying and she is bleeping stupid.

I really feel for those kids. They’ve got a tricky and isolating childhood ahead of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Thank you, you devine human beings for educating this TC!! xx
But yes I guess this is more what I was meaning! - like it feels/seems unsafe to be holding him sitting in that way WHILE filming?!
Feels like you should be able to sit face to face and I dunno CONCENTRATE on your child in case of choking!

Reactions: 8
It hasn’t been that long since I introduced solids but the advice was to introduce one food at a time, giving a couple of days between introducing foods to check for allergies and reactions. I did BLW and the advice was the same.
I swear it was only mentioned yesterday that he’s starting solids and already I’ve read a long list of foods he has tried 🤯
Has researched changed or is she really trying her best to hurry these kids through life. Wtf.

It hasn’t been that long since I introduced solids but the advice was to introduce one food at a time, giving a couple of days between introducing foods to check for allergies and reactions. I did BLW and the advice was the same.
I swear it was only mentioned yesterday that he’s starting solids and already I’ve read a long list of foods he has tried 🤯
Has researched changed or is she really trying her best to hurry these kids through life. Wtf.
I did BLW recently. Research hasn’t changed, and neither has the fact that she’s still an idiot
---
I’m howling at the way she shared the solid starts reels 😂😂😂 go to bed simmo you beige ape, don’t want to be tired at the gym at 4am 🦍
---
Not only did she share the reels, she made a highlights dedicated 😂 hit a nerve did we TC

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I can just imagine her having a starting list of the 100 foods before 1 year old in her phone notes... salt, pepper, thyme, water, air... TC mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I assume she’s aimed this at me when I posted about capsicums lol
Jokes on her though as the kid in the post is way older/bigger than Ryder.
Simmie do you have the same video for quinoa and all the other #advanced tit you gave him

This was in the comments in a reel she shared. Why don't they just throw their baby in the bath to eat like our devine beige ape??? They really are TCs if they don't know this trick 🙄🙄🙄

Also why tf has she got stupid little pigtails in Asher's hair 🥴
Remember she secretly wanted a girl so will do anything

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.