Simone Anderson #37 Trent water-blasted the car at dawn, their trip to Fiji looked a friggin yawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how toilet training is going, seeing as she shared a photo of Asher on the toilet months ago but no mention of it again.

Reactions: 9
duck she annoys the tit out of me. I did BLW with my oldest and she still didn't really eat until 18 months (was still breastfeeding too) and is still the pickiest eater. Simone, the fact ryder eats so well has jackshit to do with your 'hard work' and more to do with his temperament and who he is. Stop crediting yourself for this tit.
Sorry *asher

Reactions: 1
duck she annoys the tit out of me. I did BLW with my oldest and she still didn't really eat until 18 months (was still breastfeeding too) and is still the pickiest eater. Simone, the fact ryder eats so well has jackshit to do with your 'hard work' and more to do with his temperament and who he is. Stop crediting yourself for this tit.
Absolutely 💯 agree. Same here, we did BLW and my wee fella who is nearly two is going through a picky stage now aswell. It is all part of their development and temperament as you say, and VERY normal.

Is she saying that parents who don't follow BLW aren't 'working hard'? If anything BLW is easier as you're just giving your kid portions of your meal ( that's why I did it, laziness!).
Parents who spend time making lovely nutricious puree's for their kids are also putting in alot of 'hard work' and it's so ridiculous to claim one method is better than the other.

Reactions: 17
Absolutely 💯 agree. Same here, we did BLW and my wee fella who is nearly two is going through a picky stage now aswell. It is all part of their development and temperament as you say, and VERY normal.

Is she saying that parents who don't follow BLW aren't 'working hard'? If anything BLW is easier as you're just giving your kid portions of your meal ( that's why I did it, laziness!).
Parents who spend time making lovely nutricious puree's for their kids are also putting in alot of 'hard work' and it's so ridiculous to claim one method is better than the other.
That's exactly why I did BLW with my second, was too lazy to make purees like I did for my first. I didn't even really know BLW was what it was called back then 😂
---
So much have you donated Simmo?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The part that annoys me is the hiding behind "it's BLW hate". No, it's not, it's the unsafe tit you're doing which is not part of the BLW protocol, ya ding dong.

Reactions: 13
I wonder how toilet training is going, seeing as she shared a photo of Asher on the toilet months ago but no mention of it again.
Yes! We’ve seen absolutely NOTHING further about this! Cue toilet training update reel tomorrow looool

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The part that annoys me is the hiding behind "it's BLW hate". No, it's not, it's the unsafe tit you're doing which is not part of the BLW protocol, ya ding dong.
I know! She's completely missing the most important fundamental of BLW - which is sitting with the family and everyone enjoying a meal together.
Instead it's prop your baby up in the centre of the kitchen all on their own, ( or the bathtub or lap- which solid starts strongly advises against) toss them a piece of steak and film them eating it. All before going out to dinner with friends ofc.
Why is she also now saying she doesn't make 'toddler specific food' when she has multiple reel recipes of toddler specific food!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I’m sure she said she stopped listing them once he was at 100. So I’m sure this is another lie she has told.

Reactions: 8
Why is she advertising a pram liner on the floor? Oh that's right she has no intention of using it in the pram.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Why are her video stories of her outfits so damn blurry? Compared to her other photos and videos she posts, it’s like it’s filmed on an old laptop webcam

Reactions: 2
That's exactly why I did BLW with my second, was too lazy to make purees like I did for my first. I didn't even really know BLW was what it was called back then 😂
---
So much have you donated Simmo?

Even more disgustingly, I wonder how much she got paid to post 🤢. Can’t imagine she did it for free. Feel free to prove me wrong with some receipts, Simmy. Bring along the WR receipts while you’re there….

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She, and other influenzas, could’ve actually participated in the Bowel Cancer move your butt thing, rather than just flogging it on stories, to help get more people involved and funds raised 🙄

Reactions: 7
How do we think Solid starts feels about her using them, saying she’s following their advice but then actually not following it and doing dangerous tit. Like giving them foods they don’t advise until they’re older?!? I’d be furious if someone was touting my business and misrepresenting me like that!

Reactions: 8
She, and other influenzas, could’ve actually participated in the Bowel Cancer move your butt thing, rather than just flogging it on stories, to help get more people involved and funds raised 🙄
Yes this, 👏👏they could lead by example.

It is such an important post, and they haven't even reached 50% of their goal, so she puts up a promo with small font, which is hard to read, at the bottom of the screen. Put letters so your followers can see them🤦 and might want to engage. Make it big, hits you in the face. Just looks like she's giving lip service and doesn't really care. I hope she doesn't invoice them for these posts

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11
You are on a roll this week gorgeous lady, you've just shared my gushing message I sent you, that's three from three for me! Figured out who I am yet hun? Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You are on a roll this week gorgeous lady, you've just shared my gushing message I sent you, that's three from three for me! Figured out who I am yet hun? Xx
Well at least we know she didn’t send the messages to herself this time then 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This will be driving her insane 😂 I can just about see the smoke coming out of her ears all the way from the other island 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.