Simone Anderson #35 Legal fees making her fret, she’s buried herself in a mountain of debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would be perfect is if a big story came out about the court case whilst she's on holiday. It would totes ruin her devine romantic time out.

Reactions: 17
Has Our Queen landed yet?

Can we please place bets on the destination?

Someone this morning suggested Fiji.

Our dear one was probably stricken by jealously after seeing Hannah B on a Lancôme junket in France (with accompanying write-up in The Herald) whilst Simone was trying to get enthusiastic about a hair products giveaway.

Reactions: 5
New thread suggestion
Simone anderson, #36 accidental lives, intentional lies, makes a scram before tit hits the fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Why hasn’t there been any build up/ humble brag posting prior to this holiday? Something stinks.
---
Didn’t Trenti used to go on sales conference trips? She can’t go along anymore. Maybe she was dropping him at the airport
Yes usually we see her dropping Madoox off and then the layout of what she's packing for the trip.

Maybe she has gone to USA to get a new boob job and tummy tuck as a reward for finishing breast feeding journey (ad)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How cool does Harry's first party look they compared to the tit show Simone did for Asher. Chilled out party at home with close friends and family (obviously Simone & Trent aren't close enough to be invited though).
I love how she said “what do you do with all the presents kids get? Far too much stuff” or something along those lines. She’s not a greedy biissh like her cousin’s wife!

Reactions: 15
I love how she said “what do you do with all the presents kids get? Far too much stuff” or something along those lines. She’s not a greedy biissh like her cousin’s wife!
Maybe they did get invited but Simone declined knowing she could photo shop any of Erin’s pictures 😂

• Haha
I don’t think she’s gone to Fiji, I reckon she’s gone somewhere for just her & Trenti time. The kids definitely aren’t there. They better not stain the bed with Trent’s love juice though.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion

Court case a bust, holidays a must, keeping up appearances while the wr receipts are still disappearances

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t think she’s gone to Fiji, I reckon she’s gone somewhere for just her & Trenti time. The kids definitely aren’t there. They better not stain the bed with Trent’s love juice though.
Yeah the white see through dental floss undies point that way, plus she would have capitalized on packing kids bags etc

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So crazy and goofy 🤪🤪🤪
Maybe if you got some more sleep instead of getting up at 4am to scrub your toilet you wouldn't make dumb mistakes View attachment 2232070
Whoever said about what material the pyjama clothes are, this close up shot is for you 😂
NOTHING Simone does is accidental or coincidental. Everything is calculated.
---
What a TC I am. I thought that close up was of her clothes, but upon further inspection that hideous ensemble was actually green and white.

I stand by the second part of my comment though. Nothing is accidental or coincidental.

• Haha
Bula witches!
Hahahaha it is Fiji, I personally would have taken the kids there with me but we know Simmo can’t take her breastfeeding baby with her and her toddler that she loves so much

Edit to add - I have googled where she’s staying and I can see why the kids aren’t there, she’s such a flog

• Haha
New thread suggestion: Simone and Trent have gone abroad. Still hasn’t addressed her charity fraud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.